What is it about?
Human Anatomy Atlas 2017 Edition is the perfect app for students, teachers, and those in the healthcare and medical industry. With 3-D models and animations, reference information, and gross anatomy visuals, it is a must-have for those with a professional interest in the medical field.
For those who...
- Are currently in or studying to be in the medical field
- Need an informative and useful tool for anatomy
Not for those who...
- Are not currently in or studying to be in the medical field
- Already have an anatomy app that you prefer
Why we love it
Human Anatomy Atlas 2017 Edition is a great tool for those in or studying for a position in the medical field. With 3-D models and animations along with useful information, you cannot go wrong with this reference.
Human Anatomy Atlas 2018 is $0.99 but there are more add-ons
Patient Education Animations
App Store Description
Human Anatomy Atlas 2018 Edition is the go-to 3D anatomy reference app for healthcare professionals, students, and professors. The app includes comprehensive male and female 3D gross anatomy models, select microanatomy of tissues and organs, cadaver slices and diagnostic images that are paired with 3D cross-sections, and interactive animations of muscles and bones.
What do you get with Human Anatomy Atlas 2018?
Extensive library of content vetted by a team of medical experts
- Explore thousands of 3D anatomical structures in the male and female models
- See structures from all body systems: nervous, skeletal, circulatory, muscular, digestive, urinary, lymphatic, endocrine, and reproductive
- Delve into the microanatomy of tissues and special organs, including nephrons and alveoli
- Watch muscle movements demonstrated in rotatable moving 3D animations
- Compare 3D cross-sections side-by-side with cadaver images and diagnostic images
Encyclopedic reference and study content, in 7 languages
- Detailed definitions, Latin names, and English pronunciations
- Descriptions of injuries, diseases, and pathologies
- 1,000+ question test bank for quizzing and improving anatomy mastery
- Language settings include English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, and simplified Chinese
Powerful search engine, preset views, and easy-add features
- Search or browse for the anatomy you need to study or show
- Add anatomy or dissect
- Save, annotate, and share visuals. Create a Favorites library.
- Use the Tour feature to create a visual presentation