What is it about?
App Store Description
and mini DICOM server all in one!
View, communicate and share medical images.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE USER MANUAL ON THE SUPPORT PAGE.
To learn what is supported and about new user interface impementation.
If, after buying the product, you would like to see improvements or find a malfunction, please write to us instead of writing bad comment and we'll make every effort to help you in using the product or improve it.
Our support email:
Your comments are important to us in improving the product.
* User interface language: English, French, Japanese
* High quality image display.
* Single, multi-frame and cine images.
* Browse images in studies with icon selector.
* Retrieve and review images from any DICOM compliant server.
* Auto discovers DNS-SD compatible servers using Bonjour service.
* Mini DICOM server function.
* Multiple server configuration support.
* Cine replay at variable frame rate.
* Frame by frame replay.
* Contrast/brightness adjustment (Auto/Manual).
* DICOM window width/level tags supported.
* Zoom & Pan
* Zoom 1:1 Mode, image pixel to display pixel).
* Transfer image files using iTunes document share, Email, Dropbox, DICOM SCP/SCU, URL.
* MIME .DCM .ZIP type files support.
* Manage locally stored images, Send, Delete.
* Supports many modalities: XA, RF, US, DX and more.
* WARNING: The use of this software for mammography (MG) diagnosis is strictly prohibited in Canada.
* Work on iPad and iPhone. (Universal)
* Configurable DICOM communication parameters.
* Supported DICOM commands
- C-ECHO(SCU/SCP), C-FIND(SCU/SCP), C-STORE(SCU/SCP), C-MOVE(SCU/SCP)
* DICOM commands configurable in IOS configuration for privacy (Turn ON or OFF)
- C-ECHO(SCP), C-FIND(SCP),C-MOVE(SCP)
* Configuration backup.
* Support natively Dropbox and Box
* with your finger you can draw or simulate laser pointer, ideal to do a presentation.