Help King Rabbit rescue his bunny friends from a dark enemy. Hop around and interact with objects to solve puzzles, find the keys and coins, and make your way to the cage to free your friends. You can also customize your death animation with those shiny diamons you've been collecting.
Watch the trailer
Rescue bunnies. Solve the puzzles to find the keys and get through the gates to rescue your rabbit friends.
Customize your death flair. Use those diamonds to change your death explosion animation.
Interact with objects. Make sure to explore every nook and cranny and find out what each object does — it will all help you on your journey to rescue the rabbits.
What is it about?
King Rabbit is a cute action puzzle game where you must help rescue the bunnies who have been caged up by a dark foe. Hop your way through the grids, collect the gold coins, keys, and diamonds, and reach your friends. And use those diamonds for stylish death animations so you can go out in style.
For those who...
- Like rabbits
- Enjoy puzzles
Not for those who...
- Don't like cute animals
- Want a hardcore gaming experience
Why we love it
It's a challenging and cute puzzle game that is friendly enough for everyone.
King Rabbit is FREE but there are more add-ons
Fire Adventures Expansion
Infinite Slow Time
App Store Description
Rescue rabbits from enemies! Play and create unlimited levels and share them with the world. Designing your own levels has never been this easy and fun. A mix of puzzle and action gameplay will keep you hopping for more! Downloaded over 1 million times.
• Play infinite levels online for free
• Build infinite levels online for free
• Share your level designs
• Customize your rabbit
• Game Center leaderboards and achievements
• Backup your progress with iCloud
• Record or broadcast your gameplay
• Simple swipe to move gameplay
• Exclusively on iOS
• 100 best mobile games of 2016, 5 stars - TouchArcade
• 15 cutest games - Apple
• IndieFunPlus 2016 Finalist - FunPlus
• PocketGamer game of the week - PocketGamer
• 91 average score - Metacritic
• Best new games March 2016 - Apple