A 245-Hue Gradient Color Wheel. Coloring begins with color selection, and Lake provides plenty to choose from. The innovative color wheel displays 245 different hues that you can use in your artwork.
Tap to Fill. A quick way to make progress in your artwork is to use the paint bucket tool, and tap to fill in those large areas.
Zoom In to Paint Tiny Details. Small details are no problem in Lake, with the "Color In the Lines" option turned on and the almost-infinite zoom levels. Just zoom in and paint until your heart's content.
Easily Erase Mistakes. Mistakes are a cinch to deal with in Lake. Just tap the undo button and that mistake never happened.
Share Your Masterpieces. When you've finished your artwork, you can easily share it through Messages, Facebook, Twitter, or any other way you might imagine.
What is it about?
Lake: De-Stress Therapy with Art Coloring Pages offers a unique coloring experience. The illustrations come from talented artists and include mandalas, florals, patterns, and more.
For those who...
- Love to color to relieve stress and tension
- Don't mind only getting one free picture to color a day without purchasing a subscription
Not for those who...
- Don't enjoy coloring at all
- Prefer to buy a coloring book as opposed to subscribing to it
Why we love it
Lake is a 2017 Apple Design Award winner, and with good reason. Apple calls the app, "Beautifully designed, best-of-breed coloring app," and that's no exaggeration. The app is extremely easy to use, and it has the attention to fine detail that you need in a coloring book. One terrific feature, to me, is the ease with which you can turn "color in the lines" on or off. Other apps bury this feature in the tools menus, but Lake puts it straight at the top of the page. Lake is also great for sharing. It utilizes the iOS Sharing Sheet extensions, but it also offers its own customized icons for various social media and messaging services. This attention to detail shows how much the developers have been driven to make every aspect of the coloring experience beautiful and cohesive.
Lake: Coloring Books is FREE but there are more add-ons
Monthly Subscription 1
Monthly Subscription with Free trial
Little furry friends
Deep in Your Mind
The Whimsical Wild
Words of Wisdom 1
App Store Description
◦ Best Of 2017 Selection ◦ Apple Design Award 2017 ◦
“A beautifully designed, best-of-breed coloring app.” - Apple, Inc.
Don’t listen to us, listen to those who fell in love with it.
“Lake is a fun and addictive coloring app. I’ve been playing with it for about a month now, and it completely deserves this praise. I just can’t wait to pick up an iPad Pro & Apple Pencil to drown myself in its goodness.” - Preshit Deorukhkar, Beautiful Pixels
“Lake’s simple and playful design is a delight and comes packed with creativity-enhancing tools, customized color palettes, and beautiful illustrations to help anyone create a masterpiece. It offers high quality curated illustrations from local and renowned artists that bring them together with their fans and ensures a rewarding and relaxing coloring book experience for all ages.” - Apple, Inc.
“Lake may be one of several apps that jumped on the adult-coloring-book trend, but it's also one of the best out there.” - Avery Hartmans, Business Insider
“If you feel good about supporting working artists, you won't want to skip this coloring book app. It's full of great illustrations and gets updated all of the time.” - Lory Gil, iMore
Color yourself happy with this adored-by-the-masses-and-Apple Editors’ Choice coloring platform! Plenty of FREE content to start with: daily drawings plus a free illustration with every coloring book.
Keep discovering new artists and their unique coloring books!
• One free illustration a day or subscribe and get all 60 straight away
• New artists and new coloring books added continuously
• 5 piece tool set: acrylic brush, watercolor brush, spray, fill, and an eraser
• Harmonious colors: gradient color wheel with 245 hues
• Tap-to-fill coloring option
• History palette shows previously used colors
• Color inside the lines
• Zoom in/out
• Manageable number of coloring surfaces
• Works offline
• Apple Pencil and 3D Touch support
• Instantly save your drawings
• Quick sharing and print options
By subscribing, you get unlimited access to all featured artists, coloring books, and color palettes. By subscribing you also support the artists on a regular basis.
Good to know:
• You can subscribe to a yearly plan (starting at $59.99, billed once a year), a monthly plan (starting at $7.99, billed once a month) or a weekly plan (starting at $2.99, billed once a week). Availability and pricing of subscription plans may vary.
• The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm the purchase.
• The subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original one weekly/monthly/yearly plan unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Free trial automatically converts to a paid subscription unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the trial period. From that point onwards, subscription automatically renews unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• You can cancel the subscription or the free trial anytime via the subscription setting through your iTunes account (go to your device settings and tap iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > enter the password > Subscriptions > Assembly > Cancel Subscription button at the bottom). Do it at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. Learn more: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a Lake subscription.
Terms of Service: http://lakecoloring.com/termsofservice/
Have something to tell us?
Please do! We want to hear your opinion, critics, suggestions, ... all of it! :)
Email: [email protected]