Check the details on WatchAware
Easy to use. LastPass is super easy to use. You'll have access to multiple vaults for different purposes, like work or home. Everything is laid out in an organized fashion so you can easily find what you need in a snap. There are many settings that you can toggle to customize the experience as well.
Fast access. LastPass lets you launch websites directly in the built-in browser, and then you can automatically fill in the username and password fields to immediately get access to your information. There is no need to launch Safari separately or use another third-party browser. LastPass is as easy as they come.
What is it about?
Users of LastPass.com will be pleased to know that there is an official iOS app available for both iPhone and iPad. LastPass offers the same security features as the other apps highlighted in this guide. Creating an account with LastPass is free and allows you access from your Mac or PC. However, for a subscription fee of $12 a year, you can upgrade your free account to premium. A premium account will grant you access to your data from supported devices, including your iDevice!
For those who...
- Want a simple and easily accessible task manager
- Work at a place that is already using LastPass
Not for those who...
- Prefer more integration with third-party apps
- Don't want a subscription-based model
Why we love it
LastPass features a simple interface that looks great with large website logos so you know what site it is. It's easy to use and is available on multiple platforms so you're data goes where you go. It's easy to use and the initial account is free so it doesn't hurt to try it out.
LastPass Password Manager is FREE but there are more add-ons
LastPass Premium (One Year)
App Store Description
LastPass is a password manager that securely stores your passwords and personal information in a secure vault. As you visit apps and sites, LastPass autofills your login credentials. All you have to do is remember your LastPass master password, and LastPass will autofill logins for you.
Stop getting locked out of your online accounts or struggling with frustrating password resets. Let LastPass remember your passwords for you, and keep you safe online.
NEW TO LASTPASS?
Download LastPass now and get the protection you need for your online information. You can use LastPass across all your devices, including phones, tablets, and personal computers, for free.
- Store usernames and passwords for all of your online accounts securely in your LastPass encrypted vault.
- With the release of iOS 12, LastPass can now autofill in-app. Simply launch your apps and LastPass will fill in your username and password.
- Autofill usernames and passwords seamlessly in Safari and other mobile browsers.
- With free syncing, anything you save on one device is instantly available on all other devices.
- Securely store information like credit card numbers and health insurance cards in the encrypted vault.
- Log in with your fingerprint for simple, secure access to everything in LastPass.
- Safely and conveniently share passwords with others, such as the cable login or WiFi password.
- Create secure passwords in one click with the built-in password generator.
- Multi-factor authentication secures your password vault to add a second layer of protection on your account.
LastPass never has the key to your encrypted data, so your information is available to you, and only you. Your vault is encrypted with bank-level, AES 256-bit encryption.
For $24 a year you can upgrade to LastPass Premium and get additional features:
- Unlimited sharing of passwords, items and notes
- 1GB encrypted file storage
- Premium multi-factor authentication like YubiKey
- Priority tech support
- Desktop fingerprint authentication
Download LastPass today for simple, secure access to your passwords!
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.