What is it about?
App Store Description
Benkyō will make the hard part easy.
Review whenever it’s convenient, leverage AI to organize your studies, and keep yourself motivated with progress tracking.
And it works offline.
• Browse all Kanji, Vocabulary, & Kana
• Drill with smart, custom and SRS quizzes
• Train using multiple choice, keyboard or even handwriting recognition quiz inputs
• Check your statistics and progress
• Practice drawing, learn stroke order
== Features ==
1) JAPANESE DATABASE
- Search and filter more than 10.000 Kanji and 8.000 Vocabulary entries plus Hiragana and Katakana
- Browse by JLPT, category, frequency, grade, etc...
- Listen to prononciations, check writing stroke order & train drawing
- Organise your content with lists
- Search Kanji (and Kana) by simply writing them in the free drawing mode, magic!
2) LEARNING DRILL
Practice makes perfect, Benkyō provides 3 kind of quizzes
• FLEX SRS
An exclusive AI powered algorithm that brings the right quiz questions at the right time to optimize your memory performances and the retention of what you learn
• SMART QUIZ
A quick and easy way to focus on specific flashcards: those you struggle the most with, or that you should review a bit more
• CUSTOM QUIZ
Maximum flexibility for advanced users, choose entries to be quizzed on (by applying filters, and optionally refine selection manually), choose the kind of flashcards (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) for each entry family, and input mode
- 3 different quiz inputs: multiple choice (4 propositions), keyboard (type the answer, better to recall the information from your memory), and drawing (draw the kanji or kana with your finger or pencil) with automatic recognition (feels like magic, and you can adjust it's sensitivity)
- If you get a question wrong or pass: you have the opportunity to pause the quiz and review the entry details so you memorize it for the next time. Here you go, learned something new!
- Optionally set quiz reminders at times of your choosing
3) PROGRESS TRACKING
Learning Japanese is a long adventure, visualizing your progress is always a motivation boost
- Quiz scores, streaks and average times, by entry type and globally
- Chart for visualizing evolution over time
- Flashcard rankings by score and streak
- Complete quiz history
Benkyō is designed to allow you to drill Japanese on the train, during coffee, or other spare time you have, so that at the end of the day you made progress in Japanese without effort!
And the app is going to be even better with your feedback.
Try it, you will be surprised!
You need a subscription to access all features.
• After the free trial (if offered) and once your purchase is confirmed, your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• Your account is charged for renewal within 24-hours before the current subscription period ends.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewals by going to your Account Settings on the App Store.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication.
Follow me on:
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/BenkyoApp
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.