Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
LINKCAST ： Secure Messenger supports Siri commands
App Store Description
LINKCAST data transfer is very fast because it communicates with the encryption protocol using UDP. HTTPS access, which is vulnerable to backdoor attacks, is used only for initial login processing.
In this way the encryption key is changed to a completely new key very frequently, with every individual chat.
This is how LINKCAST protects user privacy in the most effective way possible.
Encryption uses AES 256 bit for ECDHE and encoding for authentication and HMAC - 512 bit for hash.
- FUN STICKERS!
- Live streaming feed with up to 10 friends with the “Buzz Cast”!
- Completely secure encryption and world-class security; a focus on absolute privacy.
- Easily share any file; transmitted under heavy-encryption.
- Share yourself “here and now” with the easy-to-use live stream feature “Main-Cast”.
- LINKCAST realizes a “No Cloud” messenger via its very own encryption protocol.
- Group chat with an unlimited number of people simultaneously; create and share public group chat rooms.
- Share your content with real-time video streaming, available to watch for all of your friends.
- High-quality voice call sound, available at extremely low data cost.
- Fun and expressive stickers and emoji. (AR and face-recognition stickers coming soon)
- Compatible with the new iOS10 feature Callkit, and Siri; using your main iPhone phone screen.
- Compatible with iMessage App. Use LinkCast stickers in iMessage free-of-charge.
iOS9 or above
※iPhone basic phone screen cannot be used as primary phone screen in iOS9.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.