What is it about?
With LiquidText PDF Document Reader for iPad, you can interact with your PDFs, Word documents, and PowerPoint slides. Organize and group notes, highlight text and images, and compare documents in parallel. The app offers importing from Dropbox, iCloud, and email as well as exporting and file sharing via email. You can also perform a global search using keywords and pull excerpts from different documents together.
Why we love it
If you are looking for an intuitive and convenient PDF document app for your iPad, LiquidText PDF Document Reader is one to try.
LiquidText PDF Reader is FREE but there are more add-ons
LiquidText Pro (For Existing MultiDoc Users)
App Store Description
*** Named “Most Innovative App of 2015” by Apple App Store ***
LiquidText offers a fast, natural way to review, gather, and organize information across all your documents and webpages—then apply the results to writing reports, meeting prep, or simply studying. Pull out key facts and connect them together, squeeze a document to compare sections, draw a line to connect ideas in different documents, comment on multiple pages at once, build upon your thoughts, and much more.
► WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
* “One of the most powerful, original iPad apps I've tried in years” – Federico Viticci, MacStories.net
* “I think LiquidText is on to something.” – David Sparks, Macsparky.com
* One of Mashable's Ten Best iPad Apps of 2015 *
* One of Time Magazine's Ten Best apps for iPad Pro *
* Named "Best App of September," 2015 by Apple App Store *
* Named One of the Top Ten Products of 2015 by TechnoLawyer *
► LIQUIDTEXT’S COMPLETE FEATURE SET INCLUDES:
(Note that a single In-App-Purchase is required to put multiple documents in one project, to use inking, or to search across documents.)
• Create a workspace and import all the documents and web pages you need
• Compatible with PDF, Word, and PowerPoint document types
• Import from Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, email, and more
• Import content from webpage or send to LiquidText directly from Safari
• Pull excerpts from all the documents in your project into the Workspace area
• Add your own notes (typed or written) to the Workspace area
• Freely draw on your notes, or on the workspace itself
• Organize excerpts and notes into groups
• Connect anything - draw live “ink links” that span pages, documents, notes, and more
• Create mind-maps by drawing “ink links” connecting your excerpts/notes to one another
• Get context - tap notes and excerpts to find original source
• Scrollbar shows where highlights, comments, excerpts, and search results are located
• Pinch a document to compare different distant pages side by side
• Collapse text to see annotated parts side-by-side
• Collapse text to view search results(s) side-by-side
• Import unlimited number of documents into a project, view up to 3 at once
• Freely draw or highlight on your document, notes, or the workspace itself
• Add margin notes/comments to text, images, notes, and excerpts
• Comment on two or more selections simultaneously
• Make comments that link to multiple documents at once
• Search for keywords across all your LiquidText documents
• Search from LiquidText home screen, or from Spotlight
• Find keywords in title or text of your documents
• Export your project as a PDF (includes your Workspace and documents)
• Export your project as a Word file (converts your notes/excerpts into a linear document)
• Send a full LiquidText file for those with the app.
• Send files by email or to Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, and more
Learn more at LiquidText.net | Comprehend More.