Change It. With Livepix, you can change the speed of your Live Photos and also decide how many times they could loop.
Save Everywhere. You can save your new Live Photos almost everywhere, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
What is it about?
LivePix is the Live Photos app Apple should have released. It features a number of advanced tools including the ability to automatically play Live Photos, Control the speed of Live Photos, and Enjoy slide show mode.
For those who...
- Want to take Live Photos to a new level
- Enjoy customizing photos
- Really wish to push Live Photos to the next level
Not for those who...
- Don't use Live Photos all that often
- Rather not pay to "upgrade"
- Don't share a lot of photos
Why we love it
Think of this as Live Photos Pro, as it includes features missing on Apple's native app.
App Store Description
Live Photo Viewer, Edit, GIF & Video Share – all these – at once! Live Photo All-In-One App!
You can now easily enjoy your Live Photo with our automatic play feature instead of pressing the screen for such a long time! Is it too cumbersome for you to slide between each photo? View all your Live Photo in a slide show! With Frame View, you can even view and extract individual frames which you couldn’t see in the original photo album.
You can convert your lively Live Photo to video or GIF to share them straight to Facebook or Twitter, or with friends who do not have devices offering Live Photo option. You can trim the Live Photo and save to video or gif. You can make the speed of Live photo faster or play it backwards to make it even more fun.
Try LivePix right away to comfortably enjoy Live Photo and share with friends.
Introduction to LivePix
1. Viewer Features
- Pull up only Live Photo from Photos App (Shared Albums included)
- 3D touch support (Peek and Pop, then direct share)
- Automatically play Live Photo
- Swipe left and right between Live Photo
- Control the speed of Live Photo
- Enjoy slide show mode
- Use Frame View to view, save and share individual frames
- Mute Live Photo
- Delete Live Photo (Delete the video within Live Photo and just keep the picture)
2. Share / Save Features
- Convert Live Photo to GIF to save and to share
- Convert Live Photo to video to save and to share
- Set the repeating loop when saving videos
- Mute sound when saving videos
- After editing your own Live Photo, you can save to new Live Photo
3. Edit Features
- Select a portion of Live Photo and save
- Control the speed of Live Photo and save
- Set the play direction (normal, reverse, normal then reverse)
- Apply filter to make your Live Photo special.
- Change the first frame of Live Photo
- Trim a portion of Live Photo
- Remove sound in Live Photo
Do you not have Live Photo because you don’t have an iPhone 6s, 6s+?
Don’t worry about it!
You can ask your friends with iPhone 6s, 6s+ to share iCloud photos.
LivePix works with Live Photo from Shared Albums as well.
Whenever there is suggestions or questions, feel free to contact us anytime.
Email [email protected]
Twitter : https://twitter.com/livephotoapp
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.