What is it about?
The Fun Party HIT!
App Store Description
The Fun Party HIT!
"Meier" is an easy-to-learn party or drinking game for groups.
It’s all about bluffing and getting to know the other players.
- Number of Players: 2 or more
- Simple game
- Party games for groups
- 3D rendered graphics and animation
- Digital Sound Effects
- motion sensor is supported
- Can be used as a dice shaker for other games
- for iPhone and iPod touch devices (Retina- and iPhone 5 Display support)
"Meier" provides two dice, a coaster and dice shaker for your party!
Pass the dice around.
The first player is picked by the group (to help with the decision, I recommend the app: "Short Match").
The player rolls and peeks at his dice (slide the dice shaker up with your finger).
The iPhone is then passed to the next player, keeping the dice covered (use your fingers to push the shaker over the dice). This player either calls the bluff or rolls and announces his points, and with the dice hidden, passes to the next player who does the same. If the player isn’t the one who started the round, his announcement (throw or bluff) has to be a higher score than previous player's announcement. The announced score can be true or a lie.
The player has two options:
- He accepts the previous player's score without question. He rolls as described above and has to throw a higher score than announced by the previous player. He then announces the number of points (the truth or a lie) to the other players.
- He may call the bluff of the previous player and then look at the dice (pull up the shaker with a finger).
The player checks the outcome of the previous opponent, and then either lies also or reveals that the challengers are wrong and lose one point. The player who checks starts the next round.
Value of dice pairs:
Two different numbers have the lowest value. The higher number is the tens. The highest throws are doubles; two dice with the same numbers.
The highest is the combination 21, a "Meier"!
If "Meier" is called, then the next player can either believe it, losing the round, or challenge it. If a "Meier" is found to be a bluff, it is equivalent to two negative points for the previous player. If the challenger turns out to be wrong, the next player gets two minus points and loses the round.
Sequence (Value): 31, 32, 41, 42, 43, 51, 52, 53, 54, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 21.
It’s up to the players to keep track of the points. The App only provides the dice, shaker, and coaster. Everything is virtual and digital, you see.
1. If "Meier" is played as a drinking game, one minus point represents a set amount of your drink to be consumed.
2. It can also be played as "Meier, Müller und Schulze". In this game the "Müller" (31) is more than the “Meier”. The "Schulze" (41) is the highest throw. A Bluff is treated in accordance and is worth four minus points.
Object of the Game
The goal of the game is to get the fewest penalty points. The player who has received the most negative points at the end loses.
So let's go and have fun at the first round of Meier!
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.