What is it about?
Everlance knows that meticulously tracking your mileage for work, volunteering, or just fun (if that's a thing) can be a drag. You could spend more time looking at your odometer than your speedometer, and that's kind of dangerous. But the calculator works in the background -- without killing our battery -- to log your trips automatically and without bringing spreadsheets or mileage logs into the proceedings. And if you're a power user, it also has features to help you find further business deductions and hopefully make tax time as painless as possible.
Why we love it
We used to keep a physical mileage log in our glove box to track our business travel. It was a huge pain, and we spent all the time we were filling it out (and making guesses for trips that we'd forgotten to jot down) wishing for technology to improve on this stupid process. Everlance not only makes it easier; it makes it automatic. And we can't argue with that.
Mileage Log & Expense Tracker is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
Everlance is the easy, accurate, automatic way to track mileage & expenses. Join over 1 million people who trust the Everlance app to track their mileage & expenses.
• Self-employed users find an average of $7,500/year in write-offs. Everlance uses GPS to create an IRS-compliant mileage & expense log that makes write-offs a breeze.
• Employees save valuable time & frustration with Everlance magically recording mileage & expenses for them.
*TRACK EVERY MILE & EXPENSE*
• GPS mileage tracking that just works—no more paper mileage log.
• No more shoebox of receipts! Sync with your bank or credit card to automatically track business-related expenses or securely store receipts in the cloud.
• Keep accurate records.
*LOWER YOUR 1099 TAX BILL*
Self-employed people easily lower their tax bills via mileage and expense deductions. Track every mile & expense to put money back in your pocket.
In 2021, 1,000 business miles = $560 deduction for self-employed people, according to the IRS Standard Mileage Rate.
2021 IRS Standard Mileage Rate:
• Business: 56 cents per mile
• Medical: 16 cents per mile
• Charitable: 14 cents per mile
*DETAILED MILEAGE & EXPENSE REPORTING*
• Export IRS-compliant mileage & expense reports from the cloud.
• Easily filter mileage by classification type (work, personal, etc.), location, or many other categories from the app or online dashboard.
• Customize mileage & expense reports in PDF, CSV, or Excel formats
*GET REIMBURSED FASTER AT WORK*
• Everlance creates mileage & expense reports for you to submit and get paid faster.
• Employees save valuable time with Everlance magically recording mileage & expenses for them.
• Record all of your miles automatically (or try adding TO and FROM locations and watch the app magically fill in the rest of the mileage)
• Instant Deduction Finder - Connect your credit card & find $1,000's in tax deductions in seconds.
• Quickly categorize all of your self-employed business expenses
• Calculate mileage, trip start time, end time, & reimbursement value per mile
• Swipe to categorize mileage
• Save your frequent trips & places to save time entering in mileage
• Bank & credit card integration to track revenue and credit card expenses
• Automation features like Work Hours, Favorite Places, and Favorite Trips
• Supports multiple vehicles and businesses
* PERFECT FOR*
• Solopreneurs — freelancers, real estate agents, photographers, self-employed
• 1099— rideshare (Uber / Lyft), delivery (Doordash, Instacart, Amazon Flex, etc.), etc.
• Companies & Employees that get reimbursed for mileage/expenses
*TAX VAULT - AUTOMATICALLY SAVE FOR TAXES*
• Rest easy knowing you saved enough for taxes.
• We got you. We’ll recommend how much to save for taxes.
• You’re in control. Securely withdraw funds anytime.
The standard Everlance account is 100% FREE. Many users choose to upgrade to Premium. Premium unlocks Unlimited Mileage Tracking, Advanced PDF Reports, Premium Support, and more for $8/month recurring or $60/year recurring for the annual plan. All accounts start with the free plan. Start a 7-day free premium trial when upgrading to Everlance Premium (hassle-free, cancel anytime).
We'd love to hear from you! Feedback or ideas are welcome. Email: [email protected]
Terms of Service: https://everlance.com/terms-of-service
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.