What is it about?
MileIQ is the gold standard when it comes to tracking mileage. This app comes equipped with all of the bells and whistles, such as smart-drive technology which automatically logs your drive and calculates that drive's value. Classify all of your trips easily and then save your drive data in the cloud to access it on a different device if needed. You can even export your data for filing purposes. MileIQ allows you to track 40 drives free of charge each month, but if you need to track more, subscription services are available.
Why we love it
We can't argue with free, and that's exactly what MileIQ is if you stay under 40 trips a month. That's enough for casual use like weekly volunteering and most of your commutes. We also love that it works in the background and provides both distance and value for each trip based on current IRS rates. It's not that we aren't good at math, but that doesn't mean we always want to do it.
MileIQ Mileage Log is FREE but there are more add-ons
MileIQ Mileage Tracker
MileIQ Mileage Tracker
App Store Description
The easiest and most accurate way to track miles. MileIQ users save an average of $6,900 per year!
MileIQ keeps track of miles for taxes, business purposes, or any reason that requires a mile log. This free app is the best to track your miles because it automatically logs each trip and calculates the mileage value. See the benefits of tracking with MileIQ and improve your budget now!
Accurately Track Every Mile
MileIQ can track your miles every time you drive so you can report them on your business log for a refund or when you file taxes. Some MileIQ customers appreciate an increase in the total miles logged, and can write off more expenses for a larger refund. MileIQ’s GPS is always on, so have peace of mind with a mile tracker that is accurate and working to protect your budget.
Tracking Business Miles
If you track miles for work or business, consider that each mile you drive is worth 53.5 cents in tax deductions or expense reimbursements. When you track your miles manually, you need to remember to write them down and keep track of all your paperwork. MileIQ calculates the biggest tax deduction if you use your car for business and drive 1,000 or 10,000 miles, so you can claim an annual mileage deduction of $535 or $5,350 (1,000 miles x the standard mileage rate of 53.5 cents). Let MileIQ easily track your mileage and calculate your tax deductions.
Automate Miles and Expenses
With MileIQ, you don’t have to fill out any forms, install a separate GPS, or wonder how you’re going to keep track of each mile. Take advantage of the best mile tracker app, and enjoy the many things in life besides logging miles for taxes or business. Let MileIQ make your life easier!
MileIQ App Features:
• Log every trip (in your personal or business vehicle) automatically
• Categorize drives as personal or business
• Classify the drives you track regularly as common
• Receive personalized mile logs and track expense reports
• Mile logs organized to easily file taxes and get you the biggest refund
• Built-in GPS to accurately log drives down to partial miles
40 Free Drives Every Month
MileIQ is free for your first 40 drives every month, forever. Upgrade to unlimited drives for $5.99/month recurring or $59.99/year recurring.
Make tracking your miles, filing your taxes and improving your budget easier when you use the MileIQ app! Download MileIQ today to get one of the top free apps for iPhone.
• Help Center: https://support.mileiq.com
• Website: http://www.mileiq.com
• Blog: http://www.mileiq.com/blog
• Twitter: twitter.com/mileiq
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/mileiq
• LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/mileiq
• Terms of Service: https://www.mileiq.com/terms
• Privacy & Cookies: https://www.mileiq.com/privacy
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. MileIQ has been designed to limit iOS GPS usage and as a result uses a nominal amount of battery power.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase