Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
WHO NEEDS MILEWIZ?
MileWiz is FREE but there are more add-ons
Unlimited Driving Plan
Unlimited Driving Plan
Unlimited Drive Plan
App Store Description
WHO NEEDS MILEWIZ?
• Self-employed : if you drive your personal car for business purposes, you need MileWiz so you can get tax deductions on the business trips.
• Small business owners : whenever you are out with your car doing something for your business, you need MileWiz so you can get tax deductions on the business mileage.
• Company employees : if you drive your personal car for company purposes, you can get reimbursements for your miles, gas, parking and tolls.
WHAT IS MILEWIZ GOOD FOR?
• TAX DEDUCTIONS
Driving your car for personal & business purposes?
You are eligible for tax deductions! IRS deductions are 58c per qualifying mile in 2018. Driving 30 miles a day can save you $4,000 per year on your tax return. MileWiz helps you keep track of your drives and allows you to easily classify them as business or personal.
• DRIVER REIMBURSEMENTS
Driving a company car?
Get your employer to reimburse your travel expenses. MileWiz will help you separate your personal and business trips. You can also add expenses like gas, toll and parking and send monthly reports to your employer.
• IRS AUDIT PROTECTION
“The IRS is very good at winning travel deduction cases.” (Australian Business Times)
Get protected with digital logs that record your drives automatically. The IRS can’t argue that, can they? MileWiz exports your trips in an IRS compliant format.
• Detect & log drives automatically, even when MileWiz is not started
• See your entire drive route on a map
• See drive distance and value
• Categorize drives with a simple swipe
• Ability to set conditions for automatic categorization
• Add Places that you visit often and set MileWiz to automatically categorize your trips to these places
• Configure working hours for automatic categorization
• Merge drives by pinching them together
• Add drives manually if you want to
• Track expenses for gas, tolls and parking
• Create as many categories as you want (MileWiz comes with pre-defined categories and their respective tax deductions for 2017, 2018 and 2019)
• Create as many clients as you want
• Tag drives
• Use multiple vehicles and drivers if you need to, with easy switching between them
• Generate reports by any criteria you want - be it a time period, driver, vehicle, tags, category etc.
• Export data to CSV
• Sync all your data between devices or just keep a cloud backup with SYNCbits. It’s free!
• Pause drive monitoring when needed
• MileWiz is IRS compliant
• Fanatical customer support, with average reply time of 4 hours
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. MileWiz employs advanced algorithms, designed to limit the GPS usage and use a minimum amount of battery power.
SUBSCRIPTION & PRIVACY NOTICE
The "MileWiz - Unlimited Driving" subscription removes the 20 trips per month limit, allowing you to track as many trips as you want. There is a monthly and annual subscription, with the prices indicated above in the buy buttons. The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. The subscription provides no trial.
Terms of Service can be found at: http://milewiz.com/terms-of-service/
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.