What is it about?
Sometimes a regular outline just isn't enough. That's when mind maps come in handy. Mindo is a powerful alternative to consider if you have a lot of thoughts, ideas, and information that you want to gather up in a single place and organize in a way that makes sense to you. As a writer, Mindo makes it easy to just throw out your ideas and flush them out even further, such as characters and personalities or settings and scenes. Or you can just use Mindo to organize notes or ideas in general. Either way, Mindo is a powerful tool that any writer should consider having in their toolkit.
For those who...
- Prefer to mind map their thoughts and ideas instead of traditional outlines
- Want an easy-to-use mind mapping tool
Not for those who...
- Prefer regular outlines
- Don't need to organize their thoughts and ideas
Why we love it
Mindo is a powerful mind mapping app that is super easy to use and a great way to organize ideas, thoughts, and notes.
App Store Description
Mindo is a mind mapping tools for iPad. Mind mapping enable you to organize your thoughts, ideas and information whenever you want.
* Task list
* Course notes and revision
* Meeting notes
* Concept mapping
* Goal setting
* This application does a nice job of utilizing the iPad’s interface features. --mindmappingsoftwareblog.com
* It has helped me a lot to sort out situations, to organize my thinking, to brainstorm new ideas, to tease out of my mind insights I hadn't thought of before, and to find great ideas. Its easy. -- Denssull (United States)
* Great wee app - This is an excellent iPad application. Easy to use, wide range of styles can be created, intuitive interface, top marks. --reddishpink (United Kingdom)
* Very easy to use. All operations are intuitive and, as a function of touching than 10 minutes you will get used. --まるちく (Japan)
* I bought 3 of the apps on mind mapping. It's - definitely the best. The familiar interface of iWork. In short - worth the money. Would recommend. --Serj Korj (Russia)
* Mindo does exactly what you want to use mind mapping program without too many bells and whistles. --GlobalBob (Nederland)
* Best mind mapping tool for me. Quick to work with in meeting for taking notes. --Lopa2000 (Romania)
* Import and export mind map compatible with many of popular desktop applications:
* Mind Manager
* Import and export Mind maps via Email directly.
* Synchronize with Wifi, iTunes and Dropbox/Box.net cloud service.
* Save images to iPad Album in which image can be exported to other apps.
* Export PNG and PDF versions of your maps.
* Drag and drop topics to organize ideas intuitively.
* Double tap to create topic directly and auto organize for appearance.
* Present your thoughts via external projector (VGA adaptor output).
* Copy/Paste in and between mind maps, and event to and from other apps.
* Undo/Redo functions in edit mode.
* Assign functional icon groups for topics.
* Assign priorities to topics.
* Assign task attributes such as start time/due time to topics.
* Attach topic with hyperlinks to topics.
* Assign colours, shapes and fonts to topics.
* Create relationship between topics.
* Create boundaries to highlight the topic groups.
* Expand/Collapse branches to keep things brief.
Please visit website http://www.laterhorse.com/mindo/ for more information, screenshot and videos.