Check the details on WatchAware
How do you feel?
Record your feelings. Write and describe what is making you feel the way you do.
Enrich your life. Moodnotes journal activities and thoughts will help you reflect and improve on your own well-being.
What is it about?
Moodnotes is a beautiful app that will help you understand yourself better over time. With Moodnotes, just record your current mood with an emote, and then the app lets you write down your thoughts and feelings, which will be tied to the mood that you entered. Once that's done, the app will either give you positive feedback and ask about how to enrich your life on a daily basis, or if it's negative, you can analyze why you feel that way with some psychological questions. Over time, you can gauge how your moods are, and it is a great way to improve your life in the long run.
For those who...
- Want to keep track of their moods and feelings associated with being happy or sad or mad
- Want to improve their life in the long run
- Need to record their moods for medical purposes
Not for those who...
- Don't need to record their mood or don't care
- Don't want to enrich their lives on a daily basis
- Aren't looking to improve themselves over time
Why we love it
Moodnotes is a gorgeous app that is super easy to use and helps you improve your life over time.
App Store Description
Don’t let your mood affect your life. Take control over it!
Meet Moodnotes - a super easy mood tracker & journaling app to capture your mood and help you improve your thinking habits. Moodnotes empowers you to track your mood over time, avoid common thinking traps, and develop perspectives associated with increased happiness and well-being.
Created by design experts and clinical psychologists (creators of MoodKit), Moodnotes is grounded in the scientifically-supported content of cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) and positive psychology. Includes Apple Watch app and iCloud sync/backup.
Moodnotes helps you to:
- Track your mood and identify what triggers it
- Develop healthier thinking habits
- Learn about “traps” in your thinking and how to avoid them
- Reduce anxiety and enhance your sense of well-being
- Bring new, helpful perspectives to situations
- Increase your self-awareness
Exclusively featured by Apple in the App Store Today tab story "All The Feels".
One of Tech Insider's "100 World's Greatest Apps" and exclusively featured in Wired, The Guardian, Business Insider, Fast Company, TechCrunch, Lifehacker, Mindful, Mashable, Vogue, and more. Fast Company's 2016 Innovation By Design Awards finalist.
Become a Premium member to unlock the following features:
- Make unlimited entries per day
- Monitor your personal statistics and check your mood insights
- Add notes to enrich your mood entries
- Get access to “Notable insights” section to learn more about your mood
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
* Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan. Our standard Subscription Plans are:
* 1-month Subscription
* 1-year Subscription
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial's auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve the application, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.