What is it about?
Toadstool or morel?
App Store Description
Toadstool or morel?
Mushroom Identifier is an extended version of well-known illustrated guides on fungi of North America and Europe. Start your camera and make a photo — neural network will find the detailed article to let you verify distinctive features of 170 different species.
Mushroom Identifier has been working on iOS devices for 6 years and has thousands satisfied users:
“I've been foraging mushrooms over 15 years, this is absolutely the best app that I recommend to my followers”
©roomlovers, year 2017
“Such a detailed and complete app. I love that I can favorite specific mushrooms to a separate list for quick reference later”
©Skpkss, year 2016
“So much information, great pictures, and no "in your face" advertising. Beautiful!”
©MYOViX, year 2015
Have you ever made photos of mushrooms before you discovered Mushroom Identifier? No worries, this app will manage with photos previously made on the device too!
Prepare yourself with advance technologies for hiking or mushroom hunting — install Mushroom Identifier right now!
Do you want to study through the guide in old-fashioned style: article by article? We have kept this mode for training and educational purposes ;-)
● 170 species of edible and inedible mushrooms
● 900+ images and illustrations to keep a close check
● Intelligent manual search through the entire base
● Offline mode: for places where internet connection has not come
● Night and landscape modes: do your thing whenever you want
● No registration and no ads: this app appreciates you time
● Add your photos and notes including voice records
● Make your own map of mushroom places
● Share info with your friends and mushroom club members via email, Facebook and Twitter
Some wild mushrooms are deadly poisonous. Never eat any mushroom until you absolutely confident in making mushroom ID. Mushroom Identification and Guide is not intended to be manual for mushroom consumption. Do not hesitate to ask for help your friends or mycologist in your area. You can find a Mycological society clubs in US at http://www.namyco.org/clubs.php
The developer disclaim any liability in connection with the use of the information provided in the app. Going on mushroom hunting research the area in advance, respect the law and private property.