Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
100% FREE! NO SONG LIMIT!
Musinow is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
100% FREE! NO SONG LIMIT!
Musinow allows you to search and listen to millions of songs on YouTube for free!
Stream and watch all online videos from YouTube, Vimeo and Daily motion with Musinow!
Search and find videos and channels more easily than any other app available. Everything is possible! Read comments, browse related videos and more - all while watching.
• Seamless listening to millions of free songs
• Stream music online.
• Quick Youtube search - find any songs you like
• Super fast, secure, and user-friendly YouTube video player
• Watching HD quality videos
• Full-screen video watching
• Browse dynamic top 100 list - get all the hits worldwide and in your country
• Browse familiar music categories
• Browse trending video lists - never miss a good fresh tune
• Add songs to favorites - always have favorite tracks by your hand
• Playlists support - make dance, workout, travel/car, party playlists
• Airplay support
• V-Out support
• Full-featured media player
• Video sorting by upload date, view count, Like Count, etc
• Share videos to Facebook, Twitter, SMS or e-mail.
• No cache, no cookies, no history - always feel safe & happy YouTube video watching!
Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of entertainment and make every day exciting! Nothing better!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
- The price of subscription is $7.99/week and you can unlimitedly access to all the features of this app and receive unlimited updates in the future. 3-day free trial period will be available for new subscribers.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase - You will be able to access all of features and functionality for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original weekly package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (the weekly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription during its active period
Terms of Service: