What is it about?
• The World's #1 Bucket List App
App Store Description
• The World's #1 Bucket List App
• Users in over 85 countries!
• Designed for both iPhone & iPad!
*** HOW TO USE ICLOUD SYNC AND BACKUP ***
1. So firstly, you would need to install the app on as many devices as you'd like.
2. Then you'd need to choose one main device to start your list with.
3. From there on that device, you can go to the Settings page.
4. Now you should enable 'iCloud' sync.
5. You'll get the option on how to use iCloud, so here you should choose 'Move current data to iCloud'.
6. Now if you go on your next device and open the App (the App should be empty as you haven't entered anything into it on that device).
7. Now go to the Settings page and enable iCloud, but this time select 'Don't move current data to iCloud'.
8. Repeat steps 6-7 for more devices (if any).
9. Sync should be enabled properly now.
10. Please allow for some time for the App to sync. This can range from 10 seconds to a couple hours depending on the load on the service. But this is out of our control in any case.
----- Benefits -----
• Learn to explore your potential.
• Develop a clear understanding of your life dreams & goals.
• Learn to be grateful.
• Share your experiences with your family and friends.
• Develop a record of all the amazing things you have accomplished.
• Set yourself new milestones.
• Create a inspiring & fulfilling life!
----- What Our Users Think - Our Favorite NEW Reviews -----
"I recommend this app for anyone who wishes to start a bucket list of their own. It’s a great way to visualize your accomplishments." - MacSources
"This is the app I've been waiting for! It is easy to use...not to mention organized and visually pleasing."
"I've been looking for a well designed app that syncs with iCloud for what feels like for ever. I used to try to have a bucket list in notepad, but that never worked too well. Then, I ran into My Bucket List. This app is awesome."
"This is a really great and easy to use app for creating bucket lists. I tried out several similar apps from the App Store but this one is by far my favorite for its ease of use and simplicity."
----- Recognition & Commentaries -----
• Featured in AppsGoneFree.
• Featured on MacSources.
----- Overview -----
We'd love to help you create and manage your very own Ultimate Bucket List!
Set and create your goals, monitor your progress, unlock medals and share your awesome experiences with family and friends!
Packed full of great features, including:
• Sort your Bucket List into separate categories.
• Ability to create & delete categories/specific Bucket list items.
• Set estimated completion dates for your big goals.
• Monitor and follow your progress.
• Social Media Integration. Share on Facebook, Twitter & Tumblr!
• Optional 'Passcode' protection, private and secure.
• iCloud Sync & Backup Option available.
• Ability to set descriptions for each of your Bucket List items.
• Filter your Bucket List items by various time periods.
• Add media to your Bucket List items.
• Export & Import your Bucket List using iTunes File Sharing support.
• Use the location service to add location details to your list items.
• Sort the order of your Bucket List.
• Set the status of each Bucket list item.
• Works offline and no registration required!
• Innovative new Medal Packs allow you to unlock medals and also give you some great ideas!
• Available for both the iPhone & iPad. You can sync across your devices using iCloud.
• Optimized for Retina Displays!
• Available for iOS 6.0 and above.
----- Support -----
If you have any problems with the app, please send us an email! A bad review doesn't get the app working on your device. You can post a bad review if you would like but also send us an email so we can help you out! :)
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org