What is it about?
What is the Ketogenic Diet?
MyKeto is FREE but there are more add-ons
Daily Food Tracker
App Store Description
What is the Ketogenic Diet?
The Ketogenic diet is a fast-growing low carbohydrate, high fat (lchf) diet similar to the Paleo diet, Atkins or any other meal plan that aims to limit carb intake. The main difference between a regular low carb diet plan and a keto diet plan is the amount of carbohydrates and proteins allowed on a daily basis. Keep in mind, the Keto diet is not a 'fad' and has been medically researched for hundreds of years.It is one of the only LCHF diets that has significant scientific evidence backing it.
Compared to the western diet which consists largely of highly-refined carbohydrates, Ketosis, the utilization of fat ketones instead of glucose, can offer a lot of health advantages. Most people start a ketogenic diet because they want to lose weight fast and consistently. However, scientific research suggests that ketosis goes further than that, such as lowering your blood pressure, risk for heart disease, diabetes, cancer, stroke, improving skin conditions and dental health, mood stabilization, and increasing energy levels.t.
How MyKeto Helps You
1. We quickly help you learn and become an expert in the LCHF Ketogenic diet.
2. Our built-in macro nutrient calculator will help you determine how many calories, fats, carbs (netcarbs), and protein you should be consuming daily based on your body height, weight, activity level and gender.
3. Quickly refer to the allowed/disallowed foods reference guide any time you need to see what you can eat in order to stay in a state of ketosis. Searchable and filterable with serving amounts per netcarb.
4. Easily find low-carb, high fat recipes and meal prep ideas using our recipe feed and links.
5. Use the MyKeto Calorie and Carb daily tracker* to completely manage your diet and stay on track to losing weight.
*Daily MyKeto Calorie & Carb Counter function is an In-App Purchase*
- Add foods from the extensive FatSecret database or create your own custom presets.
- Add foods seamlessly via Barcode Scanner.
- Add meals to your daily log and see a calculated breakdown of how many calories, carbs, fats, and proteins you have remaining for the day.
- Easily look at previous days to see what you ate.
- See your weight loss progress and macro consumption breakdown over time with our Charts and Graphs section.
- Synced online across all of your devices, never lose your data.
- *Internet connection is required until offline mode is ready.
MyKeto Diet Guide, Macro Calculator & NetCarb Tracking:
-The Basics: Zero to Low-Carb, High Fat, Moderate Protein – Dropping into Ketosis.
-The Benefits: Backed by scientific studies, not by fad homeopathic guru practitioners.
-Dangers and Side-Effects of the Diet: Yes, a low carb keto state is not completely awesome.
-Debunk Myths and Ease Concerns: Large amounts of fat, especially saturated fat, can’t be healthy, right? Wrong, it is when eating the right macros proportion.
-How to Get Started: 5 easy steps you can do to start burning fat (ketones) today. Nothing to purchase or subscribe to like with commercialized fad diets (aka Atkins and Paleo).
-Quick Tips to Staying on Track
-Recommended Items: These products will help you stay in ketosis with a busy life.
-Fiber: Meet your new best friend.
-Allowed Food List: Zero to low carb listings with serving amounts
-Not Allowed Food List: Moderate to high carb listings with serving amounts
-Low Carbohydrate Recipe Links
-Live Keto Recipes Feed Automatically Updated
-Daily Calorie and Macro Ratio Calculator (Always Free)
-Daily Calorie, Net-Carb, Fat, & Protein Tracker & Counter (In-App Purchase)
The information in this app is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. MyKeto encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
For Support Issues, please email us at [email protected]