NAVIGON Cruiser takes the best features of the popular GPS navigation app, and makes them much easier to use on motorcycle rides. Plan round trips, find gas stations, and discover the curviest routes in North America, Europe, New Zealand and Australia. The unique design of NAVIGON Cruiser makes the app easy to use while riding, and the maps are all downloadable so you don't need an internet connection on your cruise.
Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
For years, motorcycle riders have been forced to settle for second-best when it came to GPS navigation apps. With NAVIGON Cruiser, that's all changing. All of the best features of the popular GPS navigation app have been baked into an interface that's easy and intuitive to use when riding. The buttons are large, contrast is improved, and the interface has been cleaned up to make your ride more fun and enjoyable. The app allows you to download maps for offline use, and NAVIGON Cruiser will help you find the most scenic routes throughout North America, Europe, New Zealand and Australia.
For those who...
- Are looking for a motorcycle-friendly navigation app with plenty of features
- Love to plan and execute long cruises
Not for those who...
- Don't ride motorcycles
- Prefer to cruise without a plan
Why we love it
This app was designed for those long two-wheeled cruises, providing you with trip planning and downloadable maps in an app that's much easier to use from astride your motorcycle than any other. It allows you to locate gas stations, gives you speed camera alerts in supported locations, and helps you stay up-to-date on weather conditions along your ride.
NAVIGON Cruiser is FREE but there are more add-ons
North America: unlimited navigation
North America: 1 month navigation, auto-recurring subscription
North America: 1 year navigation, auto-recurring subscription
Europe: Unlimited navigation
Australia & New Zealand: unlimited navigation
Europe: 1 year navigation, auto-recurring subscription
App Store Description
Round trips, gas stations along the way, and the curviest routes! From the creators of one of the most successful navigation apps comes the ultimate motorbike navigation: With large buttons, a high contrast user interface and super fast curve routing NAVIGON Cruiser meets your needs on every ride.
The app is not only at your side as competent co-driver in Europe but also in North America and Australia. Thanks to downloadable maps you need no Internet connection for navigation and avoid expensive roaming fees when traveling abroad. Test NAVIGON Cruiser with all functions for 7 days for free and convince yourself.
INDIVIDUAL USAGE PERIOD
After 7 days for free you can opt for a month's or a year's auto-renewable subscription or, as option, usage without any time limit.
The various usage packages can be booked per region and their validity periods are individually extendable.
Should you choose to subscribe for a usage package, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $3.49 per month, while the yearly subscription is $17.99 per year. (Price may vary by location). Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
- Easy operation: large buttons, contrasts, and a cleaned-up user interface
- Personal route adjustment: adapt your route to personal preferences for curviness and detours.
- Receive round trip offers and adjust them easily.
- Offline navigation: navigate without Internet connection in Europe, North America and Australia/New Zealand
- Regular map updates included.
- Up-to-date information: weather along the route, speed camera alerts.*
- Save money: current fuel prices in Germany show you the cheapest filling station on the route.*
Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand in one single app: navigate with the latest HERE maps in more than 45 countries.
Constant use of GPS can greatly decrease battery life. Please bear in mind that some functions may not be available in all countries.
For more information, visit us at cruiser.navigon.com or facebook.com/NavigonCruiser!
* Please note that the use of live services (speed camera notifications, fuel prices, etc.) requires an Internet connection in order to deliver absolutely up-to-date information. This might entail charges by your network operator for data usage.