What is it about?
App Store Description
The American Academy of Neurology's Trusted Resource for Brain Health
Published bimonthly, Neurology Now features the latest news in neurology diagnosis, treatment, management, and research written specifically for patients and caregivers. Articles provide in-depth perspectives and useful tips on living with and managing a wide range of neurologic disorders, including multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy, migraine, neuropathy, Parkinson’s disease, and stroke.
In addition, Neurology Now includes inspiring stories by patients and their caregivers, as well as advice for making informed decisions about wellness and disease prevention.
-Ask the Experts: Answers from the experts to common questions
-Eye on Therapy: A close look at a particular treatment
-Speak Up: Inspiring essays about living with neurologic disorders
-Penny Wise: Expert advice on managing the cost of care
-Living Well: Tips on managing your neurologic condition and general wellness
-New Frontiers: The latest research and promising treatments
-Resource Central: Clinical trials, conferences, Web sites and books, and a directory of patient advocacy organizations
Neurology Now’s dynamic app utilizes the best in digital technology to offer a print-like reading experience plus article-sharing features, multimedia links, and more.
- Easy-to-read full-text articles
- Adjustable text sizing with “pinch and zoom”
- Engaging multimedia video interviews, images, and podcasts
- Access to all back issues and search functionality within the app
- Background downloading allows issues to continue to download when you exit the app
- Compatibility updates for iOS7
- Filters allow issue sorting by year or month/year