Watch the trailer
What is it about?
The app offers a number of different tools to both shoot and edit videos.
App Store Description
Nizo is the most elegant way to create films. Shoot with rich film grades and edit with simple tools for cinematic video. Watch avant-garde films shot on Nizo by the best talent worldwide.
Filmmaking in its purest form. Less, but better – so you can focus on the essence: framing the perfect shot and shaping a smooth edit.
Shoot with real-time presets inspired by the rich, nuanced color and grain of film. Choose from 9 classic and contemporary looks for a palette of artistic possibilities.
• Auto or Manual: ISO, Shutter Angle, WB.
• 4K video recording at 24 fps or 60 fps*
• 1080p at 24 fps or 120 fps slow-motion*
• Toggle wide-angle or telephoto lens*
• Shoot natural or with a cinematic preset.
• 16:9 ratio at 24 fps for motion picture quality.
Nizo’s seamless fusion of camera with editor encourages spontaneous creativity. Shoot, review and edit ideas in the moment with fast and easy gesture-based navigation.
Shape your edit with a smooth drag and drop. Cut faster with precise trim. Nizo pairs simple tools with a fluid and immersive workflow designed for a focus on the image and clarity of thought.
• Trim clips fast with precision.
• Duplicate, reorder or move clips to another film.
• Delete clips with a press-and-flick.
• Add and trim a track from your music library or sync from iCloud Drive.
One-tap export. High quality as standard.
• Export to Camera Roll at 4K or 1080p HD.
• iTunes File Sharing for advanced post.
We curate and unite experimental filmmakers with global innovators in the worlds of art, culture, music, and fashion.
ESSENTIAL COLOR GRADES
Classic or contemporary film looks fine-tuned to produce beautiful results in a variety of shooting scenarios. Every pixel color graded to perfection in real-time as you shoot.
Classic presets inspired by motion picture film stocks. The iconic color of Kodak Kodachrome to the distinctive black and white of Kodak Tri-X reinterpreted for modern artists. Complete with a grainy aesthetic and surprise imperfections.
Apply a natural look to enhance skin tones or a desaturated aesthetic for modern-day realism.
We love hearing from you. Please email us at [email protected] or DM us on Instagram @nizo.co or Twitter @nizo
• 4K video at 24 fps: iPhone 6s or later devices.
• 4K video at 60 fps: iPhone X or later devices.
• Slow-motion: 60 fps iPhone 6s to iPhone 7.
• Slow-motion: 120 fps iPhone 8 or later devices.
• Wide-angle and telephoto lens toggle: requires iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max.
Stills featured shot on Nizo. Artists: Justin Ridler (Hart & Co.), Glen Wilkie, Jonas Lindström, Stas Kalashnikov, and Anna Malá. Intro tour: starring Alisha Coon.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.