Watch the trailer
Check the details on WatchAware
Daily Read. You'll always know things have been going over time thanks to the One Drop Diabetes Management app
Where Do Things Stand? Always be in control and see what your current counts are. Also tracking on carb and calorie intact, and exercise.
Community and News. The app does a great job of offering timely articles for the overall One Drop diabetes community. You'll also find opportunities to contribute and offer your experiences.
What is it about?
If you're suffering from diabetes, you need this app. Ideally suited for those who have recently been diagnosed.
For those who...
- Need to know their current glucose numbers
- Want to track their carbs intake
- Want to look at daily goals progress and more.
Not for those who...
- There are better food tracking apps available
- If you aren't willing to buy a One Drop meter, so features lacking
Why we love it
The One Drop Diabetes Management app offers syncs perfectly with the Apple Health app. In addition to supporting the One Drop meter, the app works with other third-party solutions, including Dexcom, Accu-Chek, One Touch, and many more. Includes fully-featured Apple Watch watchOS 3 app too. Use the app to log glucose, meds, food, and activity via your iPhone or Apple Watch.
App Store Description
One Drop | Mobile is a free award-winning app loaded with features to help you manage your diabetes.
* Featured in App Store as a “Best New App,” and TechCrunch, The Washington Post, Fortune, CNN, Gizmodo, Engadget, Mashable, Inc., YAHOO! Finance, The Guardian UK, Diabetes Daily, DiaTribe, Diabetes.co.uk (http://diabetes.co.uk/), DiabetesMine, and more
* Winner of "Best Design" @ LAUNCH 2015 & “Best Alumni” @ LAUNCH 2016
* “It has been a huge help in lowering my HBA1C.” - jayhickey1
* “As a T1d for the last 52 years, this is the best app I've seen. My A1c dropped .5 point to 6.1 during that time.” - MoeGig
One Drop | Premium and Plus are monthly subscription services that include:
* One Drop | Chrome: A gorgeous, Bluetooth-enabled blood glucose meter that syncs data directly with the One Drop | Mobile app
* Test Strips: All the test strips you need delivered direct to your door
* One Drop | Experts: Real-time 24/7 access to a personal diabetes coach via in-app chat
... all for less than a monthly co-pay. No insurance, prescriptions, appointments, or hassles.
Learn more by checking out the One Drop Store in Settings.
Apple Health® Integration
* Sync health data from thousands of apps via Health app, including: Dexcom, One Touch, Accu-Chek, Agamatrix, iHealth, Dario, Garmin, Fitbit, Nike+, UP by Jawbone, Misfit, Pebble, Human, Strava, My Fitness Pal, Lose it!, Lark, Weight Watchers, Withings
Fully-Featured Apple WatchOS 3 App
* Log glucose, meds, food, and activity directly from your Apple Watch
* View your Daily Goals Progress and Glucose in Range right on your wrist
Scheduled Medication Reminders
* Get reminders to take all your meds (including non-diabetes meds) on time every time
Automatic Insulin Pump Data
* Set up insulin pump basal rates & basal insulin will flow seamlessly into your timeline 24/7
* Log temp basals right from the home screen
Automatic Carb Counting
* Search for foods and One Drop tallies the carbs for you
* Build and save favorite meals
Historical Data & Stats Views
* Tap on your daily stats for a summary of your progress over time
* Swipe left on your timeline to see how much time you spend in range
Multi-Language & Multi-Region Support
* Enjoy all of the benefits of One Drop in English, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, French, and Russian
* Access region-specific food libraries for: Austria, Belgium, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and United States.
* Join a worldwide community of people with diabetes
* Tap on Community tab to see everyone’s moments
* Community Ambassadors share all their moments publicly
* Everyone else shares everything anonymously: privacy is guaranteed; your data is secure
* Check out the News tab for diabetes news, recipes, and community data
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and your information will be removed.