What is it about?
WHAT IS ONE?
App Store Description
WHAT IS ONE?
The first application for L'Oréal Professionnel hairdressers to scan and organize their customer files.
WHO CAN USE ONE?
Any hairdresser or colourist L'Oréal Professionnel...
• who wants to use a digital tool to streamline their work
• who wants to track products and services offered to their clients
• who wants precise and uniform data entry
WHY USE ONE?
• To digitize all your files so you can go paper-free
• To access, organize, and quickly update your files
• To reduce the waste of products
• To ensure your clients an effective and personalized follow-up
• To secure all your files and make them available on all your devices
WHAT PROFESSIONAL SERVICES ARE SUPPORTED BY ONE?
• Cut / Brushing
• Colour Remover
WHAT PRODUCTS ARE LISTED IN ONE?
• Blond Studio
• LUO Color
• Cover 5
• Pro Fiber
• Dulcia Advanced
WHAT RESALE PRODUCTS ARE LISTED IN ONE?
• L'Oreal Professional
• Shu Uemura
HOW TO USE ONE?
• Activate your account with your email address
• Create a file for your client
• Add their artistic services
• Add their product purchases
• Consult technical guides as needed
• Invite your team members to join your team (administrator)
• Set access permissions for each team member (administrator)
• Limit access to files (administrator)
WHY JOIN THE ONE COMMUNITY?
• Because one commits to the success and excellence of L'Oréal Professionnel hairdressers and colourists around the world
Monthly, auto-renewable subscription allowing you to become Administrator, for 9.99$CAD.
As an Administrator, you can create an unlimited number of client files and invite team members.
If you cancel your subscription, you will not be able to create more than twenty client files. However, you will still be able to browse and modify existing files.
The one application remains free for team members.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and at the current subscription price.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.