What is it about?
App Store Description
Trade anytime, anywhere, with the brokerage platform built by traders, for traders. We’ve completely rebuilt our iOS app, making it easier to use, faster, and more intuitive than ever. Go from idea to order fill in no time, with a newly streamlined Trade Journey and pro-level charts and trading tools that put you in control.
• Fast, reliable, and easy-to-use
• Trade stock, ETFs, futures and options
• Simplified options chain with bid/ask trading
• Quickly build spreads and enter orders
• Easily monitor open orders and organize positions
• Account view of positions, orders, and balances, and a new dashboard
• Streaming data of quotes, charts, option chains, news, and watch lists
Important Note: Futures and options transactions are intended for sophisticated investors and are complex, carry a high degree of risk, and are not suitable for all investors. For more information, please read the Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options (http://www.theocc.com/about/publications/character-risks.jsp) and the Risk Disclosure Statement for Futures and Options (https://content.etrade.com/etrade/futures/additionalriskdisclosurestatement.pdf) prior to applying for an account.
Select the following link to view E*TRADE FUTURES LLC DISCLOSURE DOCUMENTS AND OTHER FINANCIAL INFORMATION (https://us.etrade.com/e/t/estation/futures?id=1305060000).
1. E*TRADE credits and offers may be subject to U.S. withholding taxes and reporting at retail value. Taxes related to these offers are the customer's responsibility.
2. Each futures trade is $1.50 (per side, per contract, plus exchange fees). In addition to the $1.50 per contract per side commission, futures customers will be assessed certain fees, including applicable futures exchange and NFA fees, as well as floor brokerage charges for execution of non-electronically traded futures and futures options contracts. These fees are not established by E*TRADE Futures LLC and will vary by exchange.
3. Diversification and asset allocation do not ensure profit or protect against loss in declining markets. Investors should assess their own investment needs based on their own financial circumstances and investment objectives.
4. Transactions in futures carry a high degree of risk. The amount of initial margin is small relative to the value of the futures contract. A relatively small market movement will have a proportionately larger impact on the funds you have deposited or will have to deposit, which may work against you as well as for you. You may sustain a total loss of initial margin funds and any additional funds deposited with the Firm to maintain your position. If the market moves against your positions or margin levels are increased, you may be called upon by the Firm to pay substantial additional funds on short notice to maintain your position. If you fail to comply with a request for additional funds immediately, regardless of the requested due date, your position may be liquidated at a loss by the Firm and you will be liable for any resulting deficit.
If you have any questions, please call 1-800-ETRADE-1 (1-800-387-2331) anytime.
View Privacy Statement (https://us.etrade.com/l/f/privacy-statement)
View Terms & Conditions (https://www.optionshouse.com/termsandconditions/)
Securities products and services offered by E*TRADE Securities LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC. Commodity futures products and services offered by E*TRADE Futures LLC, Member NFA. E*TRADE Securities LLC and E*TRADE Futures LLC are separate but affiliated companies.
© 2017 E*TRADE Financial Corporation. All rights reserved.