What is it about?
Pawprint is a simple app that makes it super easy to connect all of your pet's caretaker network together and centralize the health data of your pet in one place. Pawprint allows you to keep track of medical records, feeding instructions, reminders, and even upload photos for everyone to see. Pawprint can even work with your veterinarian to obtain official records in case of emergency.
For those who...
- Need a centralized hub for all of their pet's health information and data
- Want this information available for all caretakers in the network
Not for those who...
- Don't have a caretaker network and just want the information private
- Don't have pets
Why we love it
Our pets are just more family members. With Pawprint, it's never been easier to keep your pet caretaker network and all of your pet's health information in one place.
App Store Description
Connect your pet's caretaker network around a central information source. Pawprint is the one place for medical records, feeding instructions, reminders, and even cute photos. Make sure all your pet's favorite humans are in the loop!
How to get OFFICIAL records through Pawprint:
If you'd like us to help you get their official, verified medical records from your veterinarian, just follow these steps:
1. Navigate to your pet's profile page (go to your pet's timeline, then click "more about me"
2. Submit a request by clicking "update" at the bottom of the page in the medical records section - you will be prompted to pick your vet or enter a new one
That's it! The Pawprint team will then contact your vet for an official copy of your records. You'll get a notification when the records are loaded onto your app and then you'll have a digital copy of the records for any emergency or to share with a service provider.
Learn more at http://getpawprint.com/
Contact us at [email protected]