Fill out forms. No need to print out that form to fill it out by hand. Just use PDF Expert to fill in the fields of PDF forms.
Annotate documents. Manage and review your PDF documents with handy mark-up tools that allow you to make highlights and annotations, including strike-outs, drawings, stamps, and more.
Affix your signature. Have a contract, letter or whatever document you need to sign? You can use PDF Expert to make it official with your electronic signature.
What is it about?
On the desktop, there are PDF viewers such as Adobe Reader and Preview, and then there are premium all-encompassing PDF suites such as Adobe Acrobat. While readers let you do what the name suggests, software such as Adobe Acrobat allows for advances modifications such as annotations, signing and filling forms, and modifying PDF documents in other ways. As iOS devices have become equally capable computers in many areas, this is especially true with apps such as PDF Expert. The app also serves as an excellent resource for storing an organizing PDFs with a built-in filesystem, and native support for third party cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box. There's also iOS Document Picker and Provider support so you can directly work with documents in iCloud and other Document Providers, along with having PDF Expert serve as a Document Provider for other apps.
For those who...
- It’s for anyone who deals with PDFs on a frequent basis.
Not for those who...
- The only reason to skip PDF Expert today is if you never, ever intend to work with PDFs.
Why we love it
If you want to do more with PDFs, download PDF Expert today. You won’t find a better option in the entire App Store.
PDF Expert by Readdle is $9.99 but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
PDF Expert 6 is an essential app for anyone who reads, highlights, signs and fills out PDFs on their iPhone and iPad. With an additional in-app purchase PDF Expert 6 acquires the unique superpower to edit existing PDF text, replace images and hide sensitive data.
“PDF Expert is one of my must-have iPad apps and a desktop-class PDF reader”. – MacStories.net
“I was blown away at how easy the app is to use”. – MakeUseOf
“The best app for managing, editing, and reading PDFs on your iPad”. – The Sweet Setup
*** WITH PDF EXPERT 6 YOU CAN ***
HIGHLIGHT AND REVIEW PDFS
• Mark important information in books, journals or documents with the first class annotation tools: highlight, underline, strikethrough and others.
• Insert predesigned stamps such as Approved, Not Approved, Confidential and more.
• Create diagrams and schemes using shapes such as arrows, circles or rectangles.
• Work with static PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat.
• Fill out any PDF forms with interactive fields such as text fields, checkboxes and radio buttons.
• Use e-signatures to sign contracts and agreements on the go.
• Sign documents with signatures synchronized across all your devices: Mac, iPhone, iPad.
DRAW WITH YOUR FINGER OR APPLE PENCIL
• Draw with your finger or Apple Pencil to make handwritten notes or highlight text in scanned books.
• Edit outlines in a few taps to structure your data and for better navigate through the file.
PROTECT CONTENT WITH PASSWORD AND ENCRYPTION
• Restrict access to PDF Expert with a password.
• Protect your files from unauthorized reading with a password.
• Enable iOS Data Protection to encrypt everything while your iPad or iPhone is not in use.
WORK IN THE CLOUD
• Connect to other document storage providers like Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive etc. Work with files right in the storage and all edits will be saved there without downloading the document.
• Enable 2-way sync with storages to provide the continuous work with documents among all devices.
• Add comments to the texts you read using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Make Bookmarks when it comes to intuitive navigation through PDF files.
READ PDFs WITH EASE
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Enable full text search, scroll, zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Use Text to Speech feature to hear the selected text read out loud.
*** WITH PRO FEATURES OF IN-APP PURCHASE YOU CAN***
With additional in-app purchase you can have the unique superpower that allows you to edit PDFs. New features come as an additional in-app purchase for pros.
EDIT PDF TEXT
• Edit or modify existing text. The font, size, and opacity of the original text are automatically detected, so you can make edits easily.
EDIT PDF IMAGES
• Easily add, replace and resize images in your PDFs. Or change a logo or a graph. PDF Expert will handle those edits easily.
• Now linking any part of the text to a different page or even a website is fast. Moreover, links can be added to the images.
REDACT SENSITIVE DATA
• Using the Redact feature you can permanently erase or hide any sensitive information in your PDFs.
PDF Expert is also available in the Mac App Store. It has been voted “App of the Year Runner-up” by Apple.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.