Fill out forms. No need to print out that form to fill it out by hand. Just use PDF Expert to fill in the fields of PDF forms.
Annotate documents. Manage and review your PDF documents with handy mark-up tools that allow you to make highlights and annotations, including strike-outs, drawings, stamps, and more.
Affix your signature. Have a contract, letter or whatever document you need to sign? You can use PDF Expert to make it official with your electronic signature.
What is it about?
On the desktop, there are PDF viewers such as Adobe Reader and Preview, and then there are premium all-encompassing PDF suites such as Adobe Acrobat. While readers let you do what the name suggests, software such as Adobe Acrobat allows for advances modifications such as annotations, signing and filling forms, and modifying PDF documents in other ways. As iOS devices have become equally capable computers in many areas, this is especially true with apps such as PDF Expert. The app also serves as an excellent resource for storing an organizing PDFs with a built-in filesystem, and native support for third party cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box. There's also iOS Document Picker and Provider support so you can directly work with documents in iCloud and other Document Providers, along with having PDF Expert serve as a Document Provider for other apps.
For those who...
- It’s for anyone who deals with PDFs on a frequent basis.
Not for those who...
- The only reason to skip PDF Expert today is if you never, ever intend to work with PDFs.
Why we love it
If you want to do more with PDFs, download PDF Expert today. You won’t find a better option in the entire App Store.
PDF Expert is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
PDF Expert is the ultimate PDF app you’re looking for. It’s fast, intuitive and powerful to let you effortlessly complete literally any PDF task.
“PDF Expert is one of my must-have iPad apps and a desktop-class PDF reader”. – MacStories.net
“I was blown away at how easy the app is to use”. – MakeUseOf
“The best app for managing, editing, and reading PDFs on your iPad”. – The Sweet Setup
*** WITH PDF EXPERT YOU CAN ***
READ PDFs WITH EASE
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Enable full-text search, scroll, zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Use the Text to Speech feature to hear the selected text read out loud.
HIGHLIGHT AND ANNOTATE PDFs
• Mark important info in books or documents with the first class annotation tools: highlight, underline, strikethrough and others.
• Insert predesigned stamps such as Approved, Not Approved, Confidential and more.
WORK IN THE CLOUD
• Connect to other document storage providers like Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc.
• Enable 2-way sync with storage to provide continuous work with documents among all devices.
• Add comments to the texts you read using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Make Bookmarks when it comes to intuitive navigation through PDF files.
• Work with static PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat.
• Fill out any PDF forms with interactive fields such as text fields, checkboxes and radio buttons.
ADD EMOTION WITH STICKERS
• Express yourself with amazing stickers that can be used right inside your PDFs.
*** WITH PRO FEATURES OF THE SUBSCRIPTION***
With the additional PRO subscription, you can get unique PDF superpowers.
EDIT ORIGINAL PDF TEXT
• Edit or modify existing text. The font, size, and opacity of the original text are automatically detected, so you can make edits easily.
ADD AND EDIT IMAGES
• Easily add, replace and resize images in your PDFs. Or change a logo or a graph. PDF Expert will handle those edits easily.
• Use e-signatures to sign contracts and agreements on the go.
• Sign documents with signatures synchronized across all your devices: Mac, iPhone, iPad.
PROTECT CONTENT WITH PASSWORD
• Restrict access to PDF Expert with a password.
• Protect your files from unauthorized reading with a password.
• Quickly access your favorite tools with a fully customizable toolbar.
• Scale and measurement tools.
• Polygon and polyline shapes.
• Redline tools.
• Now linking any part of the text to a different page or even a website is fast. Moreover, links can be added to images.
REDACT SENSITIVE DATA
• Using the Redact feature you can permanently erase or hide any sensitive information in your PDFs.
CONVERT TO PDF
• Convert webpages, photos, and documents to PDF right in PDF Expert in a snap. Converting happens locally on your device, so your files are absolutely secure.
If you choose to purchase PDF Expert PRO, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. The current PDF Expert PRO subscription price starts at $49.99 USD/year. Prices are in US dollars, may vary in countries other than the US, and are subject to change without notice. If you don’t choose to purchase PDF Expert PRO, you can simply continue using PDF Expert for free. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.