Fill out forms. No need to print out that form to fill it out by hand. Just use PDF Expert to fill in the fields of PDF forms.
Annotate documents. Manage and review your PDF documents with handy mark-up tools that allow you to make highlights and annotations, including strike-outs, drawings, stamps, and more.
Affix your signature. Have a contract, letter or whatever document you need to sign? You can use PDF Expert to make it official with your electronic signature.
What is it about?
On the desktop, there are PDF viewers such as Adobe Reader and Preview, and then there are premium all-encompassing PDF suites such as Adobe Acrobat. While readers let you do what the name suggests, software such as Adobe Acrobat allows for advances modifications such as annotations, signing and filling forms, and modifying PDF documents in other ways. As iOS devices have become equally capable computers in many areas, this is especially true with apps such as PDF Expert. The app also serves as an excellent resource for storing an organizing PDFs with a built-in filesystem, and native support for third party cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box. There's also iOS Document Picker and Provider support so you can directly work with documents in iCloud and other Document Providers, along with having PDF Expert serve as a Document Provider for other apps.
For those who...
- It’s for anyone who deals with PDFs on a frequent basis.
Not for those who...
- The only reason to skip PDF Expert today is if you never, ever intend to work with PDFs.
Why we love it
If you want to do more with PDFs, download PDF Expert today. You won’t find a better option in the entire App Store.
PDF Expert is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
PDF Expert is the go-to PDF editor for iPhone, iPad and Mac.
Read PDF files with ease, highlight and annotate PDFs for unified note-taking, fill out forms and easily create/add notes right from all of your devices. Our app is more than a PDF reader – unlock unlimited possibilities with PDF Expert Premium features.
Try all the Premium tools free for 7 days. With a PDF Expert Premium account, you can work across all your Apple devices, effortlessly letting you complete any PDF task on the go.
Over 30 million people globally use PDF Expert. All the tools you need, done right.
“PDF Expert is one of my must-have iPad apps and a desktop-class PDF reader.” – MacStories
“I was blown away at how easy the app is to use.” – MakeUseOf
“The best app for managing, editing, and reading PDFs on your iPad.” – The Sweet Setup
PDF EXPERT FEATURES
READ PDF FILES WITH EASE
• Read PDF files in our all-in-one app that simplifies your file management.
• Open PDF files from email, web, or any app that supports the Apple system-wide Share menu.
• Use our app as a PDF viewer and enable full-text search, scroll, zoom in & out.
• Our PDF reader has Text to Speech features that let you hear the selected text read out loud.
HIGHLIGHT AND ANNOTATE PDFs
• Mark important info in books with annotation tools: highlight, underline, strikethrough.
• Mark a PDF with pre-designed stamps such as Approved, Not Approved, Confidential, etc.
• Express yourself with amazing stickers.
CREATE NOTES & FILL FORMS
• Use PDF Expert to add comments to the texts you read using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Fill out any static PDF forms with interactive fields such as text fields, checkboxes, and radio buttons.
*PDF EXPERT PREMIUM UNLOCKS ADVANCED FEATURES*
Get access to additional powerful PDF tools to help you get the job done.
• Work efficiently across your Apple devices.
• Convert files to PDF or convert PDFs to Word, Excel, PPT, JPG/PNG, or TXT files.
• Linking any part of the text to a different page or even a website is fast. Add links to images.
• Easily add, replace, and reduce file size or compress PDFs. PDF Expert will handle PDF edits easily.
• Sign PDF files to sign contracts and agreements on the go with seamless cross-device syncing.
• Organize PDF pages and files and quickly access your favorite tools with a fully customizable toolbar.
CUSTOMIZABLE PDF CONSTRUCTION TOOLS
• Use scale and measurement tools for accurate editing capabilities.
• Edit PDF files with polygon and polyline shapes.
• Use redline tools for in-text edits and suggestions.
SAFETY & PRIVACY
• Permanently erase or hide any sensitive information in your PDFs.
• Protect your PDFs from unauthorized reading with a password.
Now you don’t need to purchase Mac and iPhone & iPad versions separately. PDF Expert introduces a single Premium subscription for all your Apple devices: iPhone, iPad and Mac at $79.99/year.
Get a 7-DAY FREE TRIAL to PDF Expert Premium, so you check it in action.
– If you want to keep the advanced features, you can upgrade to the PDF Expert Premium subscription on iPhone and iPad at $49.99 USD/year.
– If you are subscribed to PDF Expert on iOS, you can upgrade and use the app across iPhone, iPad and Mac at a discounted price of $64.99 for the first year (then $79.99/year).
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase.
– Prices are in US dollars, and may vary in countries other than the US, and are subject to change without notice. If you don’t choose to purchase PDF Expert Premium, you can simply continue using PDF Expert for free with fewer features.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Have questions, comments, or issues? Don’t hesitate to reach out to us at http://readdle.com/contact
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to email@example.com and your information will be removed.