Your PDF library. PDFpen 2 provides iOS device owners with a mini-library of all of their important PDF files. These can sync between iOS devices using iCloud, or you can activate a "sync folder" in a cloud service like Dropbox, and have changes sync with the service as you edit and change documents. No matter what device you're using, your PDFs will always be available no matter where you go.
Correct text, make highlights. You can engage with the text of your PDFs directly in PDFpen 2. For instance, you can highlight words or sentences which stand out as important, or you can even correct text in PDFs that is incorrect. If your PDF has a form built into it, you can complete that form using PDFpen 2 on your iOS device. It's never been easier to deal with PDF forms thanks to your iOS devices.
Print and share. You can also print or share your documents using email. Printing can be executed using Apple's AirPrint protocol. Plus, a range of other options are also available to activate in PDFpen 2's settings (like TextExpander support, for instance). It's an all-round essential app when you have to deal with PDF files in the office.
What is it about?
PDFpen 2 is the latest iteration of the powerful PDF editing software from Smile. The app has a slick interface that is rather easy to navigate and use. Just get those PDFs in to PDFpen 2 from iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, Photo Library, and other sources. Then you can easily view them or take action on them, such as highlighting important sections, mark up and edit what needs to be corrected, fill out sections, or even just sign it. Once you're done, you can just save it and send it off to where it needs to go. No fuss!
For those who...
- Work with PDFs on a daily basis
- Need to do a lot of things to PDFs
Not for those who...
- Don't work with PDFs
- Don't have to do much other than fill out and sign documents
Why we love it
It has a simple interface but packs quite a punch when it comes to features and tools.
App Store Description
Use your iPad or iPhone to highlight and draw freehand on a PDF, sign a contract, make corrections, fill out an application, make comments on a presentation and much more.
* Highlight important text. Scribble freehand notes. Comment on drafts… and more.
* Edit the page content: add and correct existing text * Add, move, resize and even delete images.
* Sign a lease or contract--fill out an application or form--easily add your signature--then email it directly.
* The only PDF editor available for both iPad and Mac, with iCloud and Dropbox storage & sync for seamless editing.
- Read and edit PDF documents on your iPad & iPhone
- Add highlights and freehand scribbles safely with wrist/palm protection
- Add text, images and signatures to PDFs
- Correct text in original PDF with editable text blocks
- Fill out PDF forms, including specialized signature fields
- Email and Airdrop your documents, with an option to flatten documents for maximum compatibility
- Set a document password, which is required when opening your document, and even set the level of encryption
- Save documents in iCloud & Dropbox synced storage for sharing between devices
- Retrieve and save PDFs directly with iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, Transporter
- User-friendly iOS 8 look and feel
- Insert note and comment annotations
- Draw shapes, including lines, arrows, rectangles, ellipses, and polygons
- Move, resize, copy and delete images in original PDF
- Import images from Photo Library
- Annotate with proofreading marks and stamps
- Save frequently-used images, signatures, objects and text for reuse
- Automatic page numbering including bates numbering
- Sidebar for thumbnail and annotation skimming
- Duplicate and rotate pages
- Combine documents
- Organize your documents using Folders
- Support for pressure sensitive/bluetooth styluses: Pencil, Wacom, Jot Touch, Jot Script, Jaja, and Pogo Connect
- Integrated with PDFpen Scan+ for performing Optical Character Recognition (PDFpen Scan+ OCR is a separate purchase)
- Share PDFs with a computer via Wi-Fi; transfer files using iTunes, FTP, and WebDAV
Smile offers fast and friendly support. If you have any questions or feedback we'd love to hear from you. Please contact us at http://smle.us/support