What is it about?
The headlining feature of the app is more than 100 different stationeries to use that span the gamut from a daily planer to paper for organic chemistry notes. You can use either an Apple Pencil or your finger.
App Store Description
Write naturally with your Apple Pencil on Live Paper with Penbook.
Build your perfect notebook from more than one hundred types of stationery. Then, use the best digital inking technology to pour your ideas, notes, plans, and dreams into it.
Penbook's Live Paper is way smarter than ordinary stationery. Schedule your life on a monthly planner that shows a real calendar, organize your day with a day planner that shows you what time it is, and record your nutrition on a food diary that knows what day it is.
Give your notebooks colorful covers with fun art, and share them so your notes are always where you need them.
• Live Paper, the dynamic stationery that uses the smarts of your iPad
• Over one hundred variations of academic, scientific, and planning stationeries
• Write naturally with your Apple Pencil or finger
• Unlimited unique cover combinations for your notes
• Search your handwritten notes for words or phrases
• Snap your strokes to perfect shapes with shape recognition
Penbook has a huge selection of customizable stationery, and each page of your notebook can be different, turning your iPad into a magic notebook:
• Blank stationery, with an optional date and configurable margin
• Ruled paper with variable density
• Graph paper with four options for square sizes
• Dot stationery, either squared or isometric (offset), in four different densities and four different dot sizes
• Cross stationery with configurable margins and density
• To Do pages with four layout options
• Monthly habit paper for tracking streaks, habits, and goals
• Day planner paper with a live updating timeline and calendar, and three customizable layout options
• Weekly planner paper that highlights the current time and date with live elements
• Monthly planner paper that keeps track of the current day and shows you what's coming next
• Yearly stationery for getting a complete overview of your next 365 days
• Cornell paper for taking perfect study notes
• French ruled (Séyès) paper with configurable density
• Penmanship practice paper
• Table stationery with customizable row and column counts
• Polar graph paper for plotting radial data with customizable density, gridline weight, and color
• Semi-log and loglog paper for plotting data with exponential growth or decay
• Isometric stationery with equilateral (60-60-60) or isosceles (75-75-30) triangles for sketches that need absolute scale on more than one face
• Perspective paper, configurable with one, two, or three vanishing points, from a frontal, acute, or oblique perspective
• Developer stationery with 5 device stencils and configurable note-taking areas - perfect for sketching out the next big app
• Storyboard paper with 3 frame aspect ratios and dozens of layout options
• Engineering paper with variable density and background grid opacity
• Chemistry paper for easily sketching organic molecules
• Staff (music) paper that lets you link staves for writing solos, accompaniments, or quartets
• Tablature paper with toggles for vocal parts and chord charts
GET THE MOST OUT OF PENBOOK
Use all of Penbook's stationery and writing features in a single notebook for free.
Upgrade to Penbook Pro to create and export unlimited notebooks, receive access to new stationery and covers as they're designed, and get regular app updates.
You can upgrade either by purchasing a yearly subscription or a one-time (lifetime) in-app purchase.
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.