What is it about?
Among the features included with this app are the following Replace or remove photo backgrounds; Blur backgrounds to enhance depth of field; Create dynamic grayscale images from your color originals; Apply filters to your edited images for sophisticated edits; Adjust image colors with speed and precision; Crop and flip images on your first try; Smooth images, adjust shadows and set opacities; and Manipulate image perspectives to best suit your devices and audience.
For those who...
- Looking to enjoy photo-editing
- Don't want a steep learning curve
Not for those who...
- Rather use Adobe Photoshop
- Looking for more advanced editing tools
Why we love it
Pixomatic makes it fun to edit photos. And shouldn't that be an important feature of any photo-editing tool?
Pixomatic is $4.99 but there are more add-ons
Funny Animals Stickers
App Store Description
“Desktop-quality image masking and editing tools. For extracting objects from images and repurposing them in a variety of different ways, Pixomatic 3 has no equal on smartphones or tablets.” J.R. Bookwalter, Macworld.
#1 Paid App in 92 Countries and #1 Paid Photo & Video App in 122 Countries. Featured by Apple in “Great Photography Apps”, “New Apps We Love” & “Share the Fever” on the App Store in more than 20 countries.
Pixomatic is the first-ever mobile app that brings desktop level quality for selecting and masking images. Now, you have no problems with cutting out even the most difficult picture elements, including hair! Smoothly select and mask even the trickiest hair edges.
Also, we introduce hundreds of photo stickers that you can add to your photos with a single tap. In just a few minutes create funny pranks, visual art and social media posts for your business or stunning photo manipulations, viral memes and selfies to share with friends. Pixomatic has a full range of amazing photo editing tools for creative minds. Use smart cutout, add layers, apply blending modes and unique filters to create epic masterpieces. Let Pixomatic be your only all-in-one photo editor!
What users tell about us:
"Can't believe how easy this app is to use. Really useful for cutting out products from background and in general use its better and quicker than Photoshop."- Boydyonline.
"This is the best photo app on a smartphone to date I've used and I'm a photo technician."- Bluetiger69.
"This is the app to have,10 times better than Photoshop. A must to edit pictures on the go worth it for sure." - by Marco Red Bull.
"Cutting out images of flying pies to paste into my friends' pictures has never been easier." - by runningsealey.
• Cut out, replace, and remove image elements
• Select, mask and easily cut out even the trickiest hair (first time ever on iPhone and iPad)
• Pixomatic also makes it easy to save your cutouts and edits in a dedicated album for future use
Hundreds of photo stickers
• Intentionally photobomb friends’ pics by adding funny animal stickers to them
• Play pranks on friends through editing their photos with one of the hand stickers
• Choose from a variety of holiday stickers and spooky backgrounds in the “Packs” section
• Fuse two photos together to create amazing surrealistic creations
• Overlay two pics and use the “Blend” effect to merge them
• Add color, resize, and refine your artwork to achieve even more awesome results
Smart Photo Tools
• Blur backgrounds for depth of field
• Use the “Distort” tool to reshape specific elements
• Clone as many pics as you want
• Add shadows, blur them or play with their shape and opacity
• Flip horizontally or vertically or simply change the image perspective
Duo and Art Filters
• Seamlessly transform your photos into artistic creations
• Feel like a painter through experimenting with the awesome artistic style transfer filters
• Adjust a whole lot of features like warmth, contrast, hue, exposure, shadow etc.
• Add text, change the fonts, text color, alignment as well as shadows and opacity
Follow our Facebook and Instagram accounts for tips and inspiration.
Get useful iPhone photography tips from us and expert editing advice from our top users on Pixomatic Blog (www.blog.pixomatic.us).
Post your gorgeous edits on Instagram with #pixomatic. We’ll feature our favorites!
Contact us at [email protected] if you have any feature requests, questions, or comments.