Effects, adjustments, and filters. Apply effects such as lens fringing, pixelate, or grain size, each with its own setting. Adjust the color, light, curves, and toning. Choose a radial, gradient, or color mask. Apply a unique filter for just the right look.
Customize the interface. To customize the interface just the way you like it, simply drag and drop the menu items where you want them. You can also use the app to edit your photos in both portrait and landscape views.
Rotate, resize, and crop. Twist it, flip it, or turn it upside down. You can select a size from the list, change the angle, and crop the photo. Any change you make can be undone with a simple tap.
What is it about?
Most importantly, the app now support editing any pictures taken in Portrait Mode on some new iPhones. Editing and adjustment can be done thanks to using the depth data captured when those images are taken.
For those who...
- Like editing photos
- Enjoy trying new editing tools
Not for those who...
- Dislike editing photos
- Prefer to stick with their current editor
Why we love it
Polarr is FREE but there are more add-ons
Unlock all pro features
Unlock pro features and all filters
Unlock all filters
Skin Tone Collection
Classic Film Collection
Infrared Film Collection
App Store Description
Discover millions of Polarr filters made by Polarr Creators around the world, or create and share your own filters with your friends. Polarr filters are much more than your regular filters. In addition to editing colors, you can include your own overlays, face adjustments, or change particular objects with AI in your Polarr filter. Polarr filters can also be applied on videos with Polarr 24FPS. With Polarr, it's never been easier to share your filters and aesthetics.
• Search and discover trendy, new Polarr filters
• Weekly updated Polarr filter collections and Creator Spotlights
• Create and share your own Polarr filters
• Scan or produce Polarr filters as QR codes
• Synchronize all your Polarr filters with a Polarr account, for both Polarr and Polarr 24FPS
Included effects for Polarr Filters:
• Selective AI objects: Sky, Person, Background, Vegetation, Building, Ground, Animal, etc
• Selective masks: Brush, Radial, Gradient, Color, Luminance
• Overlays: Gradient, Duotone, Weather, Texture, Backdrops, Custom Overlay, etc
• Retouch: Skin, Liquify, Face shapes (mouth, teeth, nose, chin, etc)
• Global adjustments: Light, Color, HSL, Toning, Effects, Fringing, Details, Curves, Vignette, Grain, LUT
• Productivity: Batch photo exports, Face detection, A.I. object segmentation
Polarr Subscription Options:
$3.99 per month
$19.99 per year
You can subscribe to get access to all premium Polarr offered in Polarr. Subscribing to Polarr also unlocks Polarr 24FPS through your Polarr account.
When you start your Polarr subscription with a free trial, once the trial is over, you’ll be charged a subscription fee. Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
Monthly or yearly subscriptions unlock the same features in Polarr. Pricing in other countries may vary, and charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country you live in.
Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless canceled 24-hours in advance before the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription during free trial.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.