What is it about?
App Store Description
• Meet Prime, the only prime numbers app you need
• Check whether any number is prime (example input: 13. Output: Is prime)
• List the primes in any range (example input: 1-10. Output: 1, 2, 3, 5, 7)
• Decompose any number to its prime factors (example input: 15. Output: 3, 5)
• Generate random primes, with choices of Extra-Small, Small, Medium, Large, and Extra-Large
• Generate medium primes using Siri
• Share or save any of your results
• Choose between a light or dark app icon
• Choose to show or hide the thousands separator (1.234 VS 1234). Note that although the example here uses a period ("."), the app's separator will adapt based on your device's settings.
• Long press on a number from a resulting list for an option to copy it
• Copy random primes using the copy button
• Ask us anything: [email protected]
• Enjoying Prime? Please consider leaving a 5-star review. It would mean the world to us!
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.