Watch the trailer
Browse the cookbook of the future. Browse through the recipes, finding that perfect dish. Entries without the blue crown are available to non-members, but some dishes do require an in-app purchase to view.
Perfect directions and recipe resizing. Project Foodie provides written directions along with video guidance from top chefs. The app even resizes recipes for you, so you get just enough of each ingredient for your crew.
Grocery delivery in some locales. Project Foodie has partnered with Instacart, offering same-day delivery of groceries for your recipes in some locations.
What is it about?
Project Foodie was created out of a love of cooking and a desire to merge the best of recipe books, cooking shows, and more. It offers you wonderful dishes to prepare, with expert guidance from top chefs.
Why we love it
Project Foodie offers you a complete set of ingredients and directions, along with an estimate of how long it will take to create the dish. You can also get an idea of how difficult the recipe is, with some being very basic while others requiring advanced cooking techniques. The videos presented within each recipe feature top chefs preparing the exact same recipe you have in front of you. They guide you through every step of the way, helping you navigate any potential perils or pitfalls of the dish. If you are worried about trying to resize the recipe for a larger or smaller group of people, don't. This app intelligently does that for you. Just select how many people are eating, and the app will automatically adjust portions for you. You can also add the ingredients quickly and easily to a grocery list. Either tap the individual plus signs by each one, or tap "Add All To My List." In some areas, you can even get same-day delivery of the things you need for that recipe, courtesy of a partnership with Instacart.
Project Foodie is FREE but there are more add-ons
Become a Member & Reap Rewards
$1 Monthly Contribution
$5 Monthly Contribution
$3 Monthly Contribution
App Store Description
After years of research and development, Project Foodie is our attempt to create the cookbook of the future - combining the best elements of all the cooking shows, books, apps, how-to videos, classes and programs and adding a bunch of our own that were missing. We film everything: every flip, whisk, slice, dice, mince, chop, sizzle, drip - so you can’t mess anything up! Follow along from start to finish or just get inspired by our drool-inducing photos, spectacular 4K episodes and mind-blowing “short cut” tips & tricks videos – all 100% free!
***Project Foodie – Your Kitchen Won’t Know What Hit It**
* Discover amazingly delicious, quick and easy recipes (including vegan, vegetarian & gluten-free)
* Every recipe is demonstrated in a real-time video ranging from 5 minutes to 50 minutes, hosted by brilliant and hilarious celebrity chef, Daniel Holzman
* NEW: “Short Cuts” section with quick tips, tricks and how-to videos for your binging pleasure
* Customize your video to display your custom serving size amounts
* Recipe calculator so you don’t have to do any math (!)
* Grocery lists with buying and delivery functions
* Chef recommended ingredient substitutions and tools
* Cooking tips and tricks to elevate your meals to restaurant quality every time
* Smart cooking timers so nothing gets burnt or mushy
* Instagram connectivity and reminders to easily share your cooking stories with friends and family
* Fun, entertaining videos produced by EMMY-Award Winner Eli Holzman, Creator of UNDERCOVER BOSS
AS SEEN ON:
* Food & Wine
* Rachael Ray Show
* New York Post
* Women’s Health
* E! News
* The Hollywood Reporter
* Cheddar TV
* OK Magazine
* Just Jared
* US Weekly
* Apple’s App Store “New Apps We Love”
* Apple’s App Store Food & Drink (Free) Top Charts
* Apple’s App Store Thanksgiving Week 2017 Feature
* Apple’s App Store Easter Week 2018 Feature
* And lots more!
Project Foodie offers a Pay-As-You-Wish donation option. In addition to one-time payments, you can select to send monthly payments as follows:
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Monthly payment subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the price you manually select
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.