Intuit GoPayment Credit Card Terminal is the essential app for larger scale needs. You can add up to 50 people on the same account. Sync to QuickBooks is included. The app is brought to you by the same folks that make Quicken, TurboTax and QuickBooks, which should give you some confidence in the app/service. This service charges 2.4% plus $0.25 on card swipes, or 3.4% plus $0.25 for keyed transactions. Those that process tons of transactions can take advantage of a special plan. For $20 a month your rates drop to 1.6% plus $0.30 on card swipes and 3.3% plus $0.30 on keyed in transactions. GoPayment is an excellent choice.
Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
With QuickBooks GoPayment, you can have a point-of-sale system that's fully integrated with your accounting software. You get a free credit card reader, or can upgrade to a chip card reader for a low upfront cost. For larger businesses, you can add up to 50 users to accept payments for your business, which is great for companies with more than one employee. Pricing is competitive, with plans that have no monthly fees as well as plans that offer a less expensive transaction fee for $20 per month. You can accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Why we love it
QuickBooks GoPayment is great for keeping better track of your sales, since it transfers the data straight to your accounting package. The transaction fees are lower than most, and the ability to add additional users makes it ideal for businesses with multiple employees.
App Store Description
Plug your card reader into your iPhone or iPad and take credit cards quickly and securely. And a card reader isn’t even required. You can always scan a card with your camera, or key in the card details directly.
ACCEPT CHIP CARDS WITH THE NEW EMV CARD READER*
Instead of swiping, dip the chip! If your customer gives you a chip card, use the EMV card reader and insert the card in the back slot. You can still swipe non-chip cards in the front slot of the reader.
GET PAID QUICKLY … ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Your customer signs right on your device to authorize the payment. Then you can email or text a receipt to your customer. Accepting a payment takes just a few taps from start to finish.
DO IT YOUR WAY
- Customize your receipts to include your logo, store info, social media links, and a personalized message.
- Add a list of items you frequently sell, including prices, descriptions, and photos. Then create quick orders from your items or enter custom amounts.
- Make it easy for customers to include a tip on a credit card payment.
- What if your customer doesn’t have their credit card handy? Tap in cash or check transactions to record them.
RUN YOUR BUSINESS
- Add up to 50 users to accept payments on behalf of your business.
- Use the online service center to accept, refund, or review credit card transactions.
- Enjoy safe, encrypted credit card processing.
- Sync transactions to QuickBooks for hassle-free small business bookkeeping.
- Build trust with your customers by using tools from the leader in small business financial management software.
Choose a plan that works for you:
- No monthly fees with rates from 2.4%
- $20.00 month with rates from 1.6%
- No monthly minimums, hidden fees, setup or cancellation charges.
- Rates include these card types:
Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
TAKE 3 EASY STEPS TO GET STARTED
1 - Download the free GoPayment app.
2 - Complete the application.
3 - Get approved.
You’re good to go! You can start accepting credit card payments even before your card reader arrives.
HOW TO ACCEPT PAYMENTS
Accepting credit cards is a snap. You can take Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards.
1 – Enter the charge amount.
2 – Insert, swipe, scan, or key in credit card info.
3 – Have your customer sign on your device to authorize payment.
4 – Send receipts through email or text. Payment arrives in your bank account in 2-3 business days.
*GET YOUR CARD READER
A free mobile card reader is available to new, approved mobile payments customers only.
Additional card readers are available for purchase at http://quickbooks.intuit.com/payments/emv-reader
CARD READER REQUIREMENTS
Works with Apple devices running iOS 8 and higher.
If you have any trouble with your card reader, you can still accept credit cards by scanning cards or keying in card details.
http://security.intuit.com/privacy to learn how Intuit protects your privacy.