What is it about?
Compatible up to iOS8.
App Store Description
Compatible up to iOS8.
*** App Store BEST NEW APPS *** Gather recipes from old magazines and the internet with just a tap! RecipeTin has more ways for saving and organizing recipes than any other recipe manager app! Snap photos of printed recipes and keep them in RecipeTin. Capture recipes from any website with a tap. Save documents and PDF’s from emails and other apps. Type up your own, or even copy/paste text from emails, websites and documents.
Keep your recipes synced between your devices – iPhone, iPad and iPod. Organize your recipes any way you want – customize categories, create recipe collections, tag your favorite recipes. And share recipes with your friends by email.
*** IMPORTANT: Please ensure you activate SYNC in the app as soon as you start using it! We will be very upset if something happens and you lose all your recipes because you don't have a back up ..... ***
• Built in browser to save food recipes from any website (see below for tips and more information)
• Snap photos of printed recipes, then import into RecipeTin. You can save up to 4 per recipe.
• Import email attachments and documents from other apps
• Bulk transfer recipes from your computer using iTunes File Sharing. You can store Word, Pages, PDF and text files in RecipeTin.
• Create your own recipes – type or copy text in from websites, emails, documents and other apps
• Add notes to your recipes
• Organize your recipes into your own categories – Cuisines, Dish Types, Main Ingredients and Source
• Create and manage your own recipe Collections
• Powerful recipe search using keywords and filters
• Flag recipes for menus and tag your Favorite recipes
• Share recipes by email and export to other apps
• Wireless cloud syncing between your devices using iCloud or Dropbox – both offer free storage, up to a limit
• Access your organized recipes without an internet connection
• 9 preloaded recipes
• Handy scale converter tool
• RecipeTin is available for iPad, iPhone and iPod - Mac coming soon!
Recipes from websites:
1. Web pages are printed as a PDF and saved as a recipe
2. Put recipes into print view for best results and fast import.
3. Import speed depends on: device memory and performance, internet speed, recipe website server and the number of images and length of the webpage being saved.
4. Take screenshots of the parts of the recipe you want to save. Then import them as a photo recipe - you can save up to 4 photos per recipe.
We’d love to hear any suggestions and feedback! Email us at: [email protected]
Watch the Recipe Tin overview video (http://youtu.be/1n__fMwBdZI) and find more information on our website www.recipetinapp.com.
Get Organized with RecipeTin Organizer app Today!!