Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
Robinhood gives you access market data and quotes in real-time. Also allows you to build a personalized stock watchlist with historical market data and detailed charts. You can place market, limit, stop loss, stop limit, and good till canceled orders. And Robinhood allows you to track your portfolio through the Notification Center widget.
For those who...
- Want to take investing into their own hands without a broker.
Not for those who...
- If you aren't into the stock market or would rather have someone do the investing for you.
Why we love it
It's an easy to use app which has endless possibilities when it comes to investing and trading stocks.
Robinhood supports Siri commands
App Store Description
Invest for Free
- Invest in stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies side by side, all commission-free and easily accessible in one app.
- No account minimum needed to get started.
(Please see Robinhood’s Fee Schedule to learn more)
-Use funds immediately for stocks and crypto with Robinhood Instant Deposits, instead of waiting the standard 3-day period.
-Instantly sell your stocks to buy cryptocurrency or sell your cryptocurrency to buy stocks.
Investing at Your Fingertips
- Sign up in minutes, trade stocks, options, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies in seconds.
- Stay on top of your investments with personalized price movement, earnings, dividends, and splits notifications.
- Access real time market data for stocks, options and cryptocurrencies.
- Place market, limit, stop loss, stop limit, and good-til-canceled orders.
Designed for You
- Approachable design, built from the ground up with newcomers and experts in mind.
- View beautiful, intuitively designed charts and historical market data for stocks and cryptocurrencies.
- Apple Design Award Winner.
Get More Buying Power With Robinhood Gold
- Invest more in the companies you love with up to double the buying power.
- Capture investment opportunities right away with larger instant deposits.
- Get access to extended market hours as early as 9am EST and as late as 6pm EST.
Get Free Stock
- Refer a friend and you’ll both get a free stock like Apple, Ford or Sprint.
- Earn up to $500 of free stocks that include some of the most popular stocks on the market.
Secure & Trusted Platform
- We use cutting-edge security measures to protect your assets and your personal information.
- Robinhood Financial is also a member of FINRA and SIPC, which protects securities in your account up to $500,000. For details, please see www.sipc.org. Robinhood Crypto is not a member of FINRA or SIPC and cryptocurrencies are not protected by FDIC or SIPC insurance.
What Experts Have to Say
“The public markets have long been intertwined with the American Dream and Robinhood offers a new generation the promise of owning a piece of it.” - Fast Company
"As their zero commission business model expands it could disrupt the traditional brokerage industry." - Jim Cramer, Mad Money
"It's sleek. It's easy to use. It's designed to give first time, small-scale investors a leg up on Wall Street hotshots." - Business Insider
"Stock trading was expensive and ugly. Robinhood makes it free and pretty." - Tech Crunch
Robinhood Financial LLC and Robinhood Crypto, LLC are subsidiaries of Robinhood Markets, Inc. Equities and options are offered to self-directed customers by Robinhood Financial, member of FINRA and SIPC. Cryptocurrency trading is offered through Robinhood Crypto. Cryptocurrencies are not stocks. Any information about Robinhood Crypto on any Robinhood website, platform, emails or other communications, are for informational purposes only and not intended as a solicitation or advertisement for Robinhood Crypto.
All investments involve risk and the past performance of a security, other financial product or cryptocurrency does not guarantee future results or returns. While diversification may help spread risk, it does not assure a profit or protect against loss. You can always lose money when you invest in securities, cryptocurrencies, or other financial products. Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing.
Margin trading in securities involves interest charges and risks, including the risk of losing more than deposited or the need to deposit additional collateral in a falling market. Before using margin, customers must determine whether this type of trading strategy is right for them given their specific investment objectives, experience, risk tolerance and financial situation.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.