Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
App Store Description
• Self-enroll directly from the Santander Mobile Banking App.
• Manage cards services, including debit and credit card activation, lost/stolen card reporting, and replacement requests.
• View balances with one touch before logging in with Quick Balance.
• View deposit and credit card statements and investment account balances.
• View last login date and time.
• Set up, modify, or cancel AutoPay credit card payments.
• Change account statement preferences to paperless.
• Put your misplaced debit or credit card on hold with Santander® Instant Card Hold. Instant Card Hold will block most types of transactions, including purchases made with your card. Please note that some types of transactions will continue to process, including recurring debit/credit transactions presented to us by certain merchants for monthly membership or subscription fees.
• View Password requirements when setting up or changing your Password from your mobile device using password reset.
• Verify requests using a One-Time Passcode (OTP).
• Manage contact details - edit, add, or delete contact information any time.
• Manage alerts - select and customize the alerts you want to receive, refine alert settings, and choose your delivery method via text, email, or both.
• Touch ID® - log in with just your fingerprint when using iPhone 5s or above, or use Face ID® with iPhone X.
• Log in using a 5-Digit PIN authentication option.
If you share your device with other individuals, please note that any fingerprints stored on your device may be used to log in to Santander Mobile Banking and access your account.
Navigate with Ease
• An optimized experience for iPhone X users.
• 3D-Touch integration for faster navigation.
• Helpful onboarding screens to inform you about new/enhanced Mobile Banking features.
• A simplified check deposit flow.
• Camera enhancements.
• Step-by-step instructions.
Mobile deposits are subject to limits and other restrictions. Please refer to the Digital Banking Agreement (formerly known as the Online Banking Agreement) for details.
• Nicknames displayed for Bill Pay recipients.
• An enhanced calendar.
• The ability to schedule payments.
• eBill payments.
• The ability to pay your credit card bill.
• Between your Santander accounts.
• To other Santander customers.
• To accounts at other banks in the United States.
Restrictions apply. Please refer to the Digital Banking Agreement (formerly known as the Online Banking Agreement) for details.
Get the assistance you need, any time, with:
• One-touch calling to Santander Customer Service.
• Directions to the nearest Santander branch or ATM.
Get started today; it is easy!
If you have a personal account with Santander Bank, download the Mobile Banking App today and bank on the go. Santander Bank N.A., Member FDIC
©2018 Santander Bank, N.A. All rights reserved.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.