Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
App Store Description
• Self-enroll directly from the Santander Mobile Banking App.
• Manage cards services, including debit and credit card activation, lost/stolen card reporting, and replacement requests.
• View balances with one touch before logging in with Quick Balance.
• View deposit and credit card statements and loan/line of credit and investment account balances.
• View last login date and time.
• Manage alerts – select and customize the alerts you want to receive, refine alert settings, and choose your delivery method via text, email, or both.
• Set up, modify, or cancel AutoPay credit card payments.
• Manage account statement preferences to paper or paperless.
• Manage contact details – edit, add, or delete contact information any time.
• Put your misplaced debit or credit card on hold with Santander® Instant Card Hold. Instant Card Hold will block most types of transactions, including purchases made with your card.
• Change or reset your Password securely from your mobile device using password reset.
• Verify your identity requests using One-Time Passcode (OTP) security.
• Touch ID® – log in with just your fingerprint when using iPhone 5s or above, or use Face ID® with iPhone X.
• Create and use a unique 5-Digit PIN as an alternative method of authentication to log in to mobile banking securely.
Navigate with Ease
• Helpful Tips will guide you through the new/enhanced Mobile Banking features when you first log in to the mobile banking app.
• 3D-Touch integration for faster navigation. By touching the app icon you will see a quick list of features that will navigate you to the screen once you log in.
• An optimized experience for iPhone X users.
•Deposit your check through the app using your camera in 5 easy steps!
Mobile deposits are subject to limits and other restrictions. Please refer to the Digital Banking Agreement (formerly known as the Online Banking Agreement) for details.
• Select Bill Pay recipients to easily make payments.
• The ability to schedule payments for future dates.
• Set up recurring payments eBill payments.
• Between your Santander accounts.
• To other Santander customers.
• To accounts at other banks in the United States.
Restrictions apply. Please refer to the Digital Banking Agreement (formerly known as the Online Banking Agreement) for details.
Get the assistance you need, any time, with:
• One-touch calling to Santander Customer Service.
• Directions to the nearest Santander branch or ATM.
Get started today; it’s easy!
If you have a personal account with Santander Bank, download the Mobile Banking App today and bank on the go. Santander Bank N.A., Member FDIC
©2019 Santander Bank, N.A. All rights reserved.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.