What is it about?
App Store Description
- Easy to use and FREE
- Improve your knowledge about child growth
- Improve your ability to monitor the growth of your own child(ren)
- Enter weight, height and or head circumference and see it plotted on a chart for you
- You can select whether the measure was by you or a health professional
- Clickable points on the chart show the percentile for your child at that time
- Receive supportive messages and tips as you use the app
- Learn more about what growth charts are and how they are used to help you understand how
your child is growing
- Invite and share your child’s journey with your partner, whānau and friends so they can see the
special moments too
- Capture and record milestones and events as you go
- Add more than one child and personalise it with a photo for each of them
- Find services and activities in your areas using the interactive map
- Add events and appointments and they link through to your phone’s native calendar
- Export your information when you want
What is it?
See How They Grow is a research project developed to create a fun way to support parents and whānau monitor and track the growth of their children. It is currently focusing on children aged 2 years and under.
The growth charts are based on the NZ World Health Organisation growth charts. You can record multiple weight, height and head circumference measurements for one or more children and it will plot these on the growth chart. You can enter and track your child’s growth over time and receive messages that will help you interpret and understand how your child is growing.
The app has been developed by researchers at the National Institute for Health Innovation at the University of Auckland.
For more information check out the See How They Grow website http://www.seehowtheygrow.nihi.auckland.ac.nz/
or email [email protected] for more information.
This app is for you if you are,
- 18 years or older?
- A parent or caregiver and have, or are caring for, one or more children under 2 years of age
- Living in New Zealand
Funded by Cure Kids, National Science Challenge A better Start and Precision Driven Health.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.