What is it about?
With SherpaShare, you can track your mileage automatically using your phone’s GPS. The app provides route optimization, making it handy for Uber or Lyft drivers. You can connect with a community of drivers with real-time chat for issues along your route. SherpaShare also offers an IRS-compliant log and secure cloud backup.
Why we love it
Put away the receipts and manual mileage tracking with the easy-to-use, automatic tracker SherpShare.
SherpaShare is FREE but there are more add-ons
SherpaShare Membership Premium Subscription
SherpaShare Membership Premium Subscription
App Store Description
Do You Use A Personal Car For Work? SherpaShare helps you maximize your earning potentials:
+ Save money by getting the tax deduction or reimbursement you deserve without tracking everything manually. Work best with SherpaShare Dashboard.
+ Make money by knowing when and where to drive and how to drive: heatmap, hotspots, events etc.
+ Save even more with the exclusive specials from SherpaShare.
+SherpaShare automatically tracks your driving mileage for business and tax purposes using advanced tracking technology. You'll get the tax deduction you deserve with almost no effort. Our users save on average $6,900 per year!
+ SherpaShare gives you exclusive real-time information to get you more passenger pings
+ Connect with our large driver community and chat with other drivers. Get real-time info, help, and support.
• rideshare drivers, Uber/Lyft drivers, deliverers
• Solopreneurs: real estate agents, photographers, consultants ...
• Self Employed
• People tired of shoebox of receipts and paper mileage logs
• Automatically tracks all your mileage using your phone’s GPS
• Makes tracking revenue and expenses effortless
• IRS-compliant mileage log
• Securely backed-up in the cloud with all your financial information in one place, and accessible from every device.
• Connects you with a community of other drivers for insights into real-time road conditions, work-related questions, and stories.
• Get optimal route to get more pings if you are driving for Uber and Lyft
GET THE TAX DEDUCTION YOU DESERVE:
If you use your personal vehicle for work, every mile you drive is worth 53.5 cents as a tax deduction or mileage reimbursement. Keeping a manual mileage log is time-consuming and a major hassle. With SherpaShare's advanced tracking technology, drivers can log more miles due to the improved accuracy and "always on" nature of our service. SherpaShare also gives you peace of mind while allowing you to focus on maximizing your earnings.
• If you drive 10,000 miles a year, your mileage deduction would be $5,400. That’s 10,000 miles x $0.54 (standard mileage rate) = $5,400. That’s money you won’t need to pay in taxes or money that you get back from your employer as a reimbursement!
• The average SherpaShare customer is logging $6,900 in mileage deductions or reimbursements.
• Integrates seamlessly with www.sherpashare.com using the same login.
• All your mileage and expenses are securely backed up in one place.
BECOME A SHERPASHARE MEMBER:
Upgrade to our premium membership to access all of our features for $5.99/month recurring or $59.99/year recurring.
"A 12-mile business drive earns you $6.48 in deductions, more than the cost of SherpaShare premium membership for one month."
" Your SherpaShare subscription can be reimbursed or tax-deducted as a business expense”
If you choose to subscribe, you will be charged a price according to the selected plan. The price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. Monthly subscriptions renew each month, and annual subscriptions renew each year unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and you will be charged for one month at a time. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. SherpaShare Tracker has been designed to limit iOS GPS usage, so it uses a nominal amount of battery power.
HAVE A PROBLEM? - CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
• Website: www.sherpashare.com
• Email: [email protected]
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/sherpashare
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/sherpashare
• Terms of Service: https://www.sherpashare.com/terms