Grab your document. CudaSign allows iOS device owners to import PDFs from a huge range of services and applications. You can grab a PDF from the Mail app, from the Web, or from a cloud service like Dropbox or Box. No matter where your files are located, you'll be able to access them from CudaSign.
Signing your document. When it comes to signing your document, CudaSign makes the process quick and easy. All you have to do is tap the field you'd like to sign, and scrawl out your signature using your iOS device's touchscreen. CudaSign will then allow you to position your signature precisely where you want it. With a tap, you can also quickly add in the date, you can check or uncheck boxes, or you can add in text of your own. Filling out PDF forms is a super easy task with CudaSign.
Documents, archives, templates, oh my! CudaSign also allows iOS device owners to archive documents for later reference, and to import templates into the application, too. When it comes to signing documents on the fly, there's no better iOS application out there, other than perhaps PDFpen 2. Still, both of these applications will make your office life easier than ever before.
What is it about?
CudaSign is a simple but powerful app that anyone should have on-hand for their mobile office. Just upload the document or PDF into CudaSign through email, Dropbox, or Camera, view it, and then interact with it. This is a great way to get those forms filled out without writing anything by hand, and once you sign something, just save it and send it back — voilà!
For those who...
- Need to deal with filling out a lot of forms
- Have to sign a lot of paperwork
Not for those who...
- Don't need to fill out forms constantly
- Don't have to sign things on a regular basis
Why we love it
It's a simple but powerful app that lets you fill out forms and sign PDFs without any hassle.
SignNow is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
• Featured in WSJ, NPR, Forbes, ESPN, Techcrunch, Mashable, Lifehacker and more...
• Used by Deron Williams to sign his $98M NBA contract.
• The world's premier business signing app, used by over 40% of the Fortune 1000.
Sign documents anywhere or get anyone’s signature.
Need to sign a document? Need to get someone’s signature on a document? SignNow makes it easy to do both for free, and forget about printing, scanning, or faxing. Simply:
1) Upload any PDF, Word, or rich text document from your iPhone or iPad’s Email, Dropbox, Camera, and more.
2) Sign realistically with your finger. People won’t even know your signature was electronic.
3) Email the signed document to anyone, or save the document to a free SignNow account.
People use SignNow to sign and fill documents including NDAs, sales agreements, celebrity endorsements, real estate contracts, financing agreements, permission slips, marriage documents, and more...
• Sign documents with just a finger
• No need to print, sign, or fax documents again
• Fill and complete PDF, Word, or rich text documents
• Turn a picture into a PDF
• Open documents from your email inbox, Dropbox, and more
• Archive documents into folders for organization and safe keeping
• Send a document to be signed by a client or coworker online or on their mobile device
• Easily collect signatures from multiple people in the same room
• Create a team and share documents and templates
• Secured with bank quality encryption (we take your security seriously)
• Legal electronic signatures, digital signatures, and eSign tool accepted internationally
• Full Offline - Sign documents offline, never fear bad internet in front of clients
• Create Reusable Templates
• Fields - Make it easy for people to complete your documents lightning fast with zero mistakes
• Landscape orientation on the iPad
• Export documents to use in other apps
• Capture Photo IDs - Save a photo of a signer's ID to prove they signed
• History - View detailed audit history of signings
• Access all the great SignNow features on all of your devices, including on the web
• Printing - Print any document with AirPrint enabled printers
• Supports MobileIron AppConnect
• Kiosk Mode - Perfect for waiting rooms and front desks. A new document is generated for every signer and no signer can see any other documents, all automatically! Create your own custom messages and instructions for signers. (iPad only)
SignNow is free to sign 5 documents per month, all features and more documents available by subscribing.
There are two subscription levels:
- SignNow Business for $6.99 monthly or $59.99 annually
- SignNow Business Premium for $19.99 monthly or $179.99 annually
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
At SignNow we hope to make it easy for you to sign and manage your agreements for years to come. Your feedback is important to us, so please email [email protected] with any questions or feedback. Thanks for your support!
SignNow is the world's most used signature mobile app.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.