Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
While we also featured the free version in this list, this premium version of Speak & Translate has all of the same features as the free version, but it also does the translation instantaneously. That means that there is no delay in getting the translation you need on the spot. And like the free version, it uses Apple's new Speech Recognition Technology for fast and accurate translations, displays translations in an easy-to-read conversation view, and there is complete offline access so you don't need a data connection to translate when you need to. This is definitely a powerful and efficient tool for any world traveler and worth the price of admission.
Why we love it
Speak & Translate is a great option for world travelers as it comes with offline access, instantaneous translation, and it all comes in a beautiful, sleek and intuitive interface.
App Store Description
Speak & Translate Premium is an indispensable voice and text translator that allows you to communicate effectively in any corner of the globe.
EXCELLENT TRANSLATION OPTIONS
* Works OFFLINE. Have no Internet connection? Translate text offline between 10 languages: Chinese (Mandarin), English (US), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
* Apple Speech Recognition Technology support - real-time voice recognition significantly enhances the speed of your translations
* 117 languages for text translations
* 54 languages for voice translations
* Language detection for text-to-text mode: if you don't know what the language of the source text is, select Detect language from the language list.
APPLE WATCH SUPPORT
Simply speak to your watch and get your speech instantly translated wherever you are! Enjoy voice to voice translation in 40+ languages.
GREAT USER EXPERIENCE
* Built-in offline voices: reduce Internet traffic usage and translate even quicker
* Multitasking option for iPad: translate simultaneously while working in other apps via Split View function
* 3D Touch support: hard press on the app icon to quickly send text for translation
* Translation history always at hand: access previously made translations through Spotlight search results
* Useful widget that saves translations and serves as an offline phrase-book
* Handoff feature: translate without interrupting your session - switch from your iPhone to your iPad (or vice versa)
* iCloud integration: the history of your translations is synchronized across all your Apple devices
* Translate in portrait or landscape mode
* Voice settings: choose male or female voice and its speed.
Parts of service translated by Microsoft™. Parts of service translated by Google Translate™.
Offline translations are supported for text to text mode only. The languages available offline are: Chinese (Mandarin), English (US), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish.
Speech to speech translations are supported between the following languages: Arabic, Basque, Catalan, Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin, Taiwan), Czech, Danish, Dutch (The Netherlands), English (Australian, Canada, India, UK, US), Finnish, French, French (Canada), Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Moldavian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Spanish (Mexican), Swedish, Thai, Turkish.
Speech to text translations are supported between the following languages: Afrikaans, Bulgarian, Croatian, Filipino, Icelandic, Latin, Lithuanian, Malay, Persian, Serbian, Slovenian, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Zulu.
Text to text translations are supported between 117 languages, to check out the list of languages please visit Developer Website Link (http://www.apalon.com/speak_and_translate.html).
For complete access to all Speak & Translate features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Location – so that automatic language selection can be enabled for your host country when traveling.
*Microphone & Speech Recognition – so that speech-to-speech translations will work.
*Notifications – so that you can keep informed about new app features and interesting language facts.