Watch the trailer
What is it about?
Instead of just having to guess the amount of money you are spending when creating a list - for example, when shopping - the app will create an accurate running total.
App Store Description
Come see why we've been featured by Apple, loved by users and recognized by the press!
"Spend Stack is a truly high-quality, well designed new app." - Ryan Christoffel, MacStories
"I love everything about Spend Stack. Go get it." - David Bressler, The Elephant's Paycheck
Spend Stack is a list app that can keep a to-the-penny running total. Using iCloud, it syncs to all of your devices, plus you can share and collaborate on them with anyone!
You can think of it is a cross between a shopping list and a budgeting app. Track any kind of list that has monetary values, such as:
- A grocery list
- Expense tracking
- Birthday or Christmas lists
- "Envelope" budgets
- Track home renovations
- Expense reports
- Vacation budgets or planning
- Make a chore list and share it with kids, and note how much each task "earns"
- or any other general purpose list.
- Supports every currency
- Keep track of your list's cost by having sales tax applied *, pricing produce by weight or adding discounts.
- Add images, notes and more to your items for more detailed information.
- Share your lists with anyone to collaborate on them together. Perfect for shopping lists with your other half.
- All of your lists are synced to each of your iOS devices.
- Flexible lists, you can create a list with sales tax automatically applied, use checkboxes or do neither of those to keep it simple.
- Leverages all of iOS' platform technologies such as dark mode, drag and drop, keyboard support, dynamic type support, context actions and more.
* Sales tax is available in the United States only.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.