Watch the trailer
What is it about?
Instead of just having to guess the amount of money you are spending when creating a list - for example, when shopping - the app will create an accurate running total.
App Store Description
Spend Stack is a list app that can keep a to-the-penny running total. It syncs to all of your devices and you can share and collaborate on them with anyone. It supports any currency as well.
You can use it to make and manage any kind of list dealing with money such as:
- A grocery list
- Birthday or Christmas lists
- "Envelope" budgets
- Track home renovations
- Expense reports
- Vacation budgets or planning
- Make a chore list and share it with kids, and note how much each task "earns"
- or any other general purpose list.
Just add items to your list, and how much they cost (if you want!). Spend Stack will keep it all in sync in an easy to use interface.
- Keep track of your list's cost by having sales tax applied *, pricing produce by weight or adding discounts.
- Add images, notes and more to your items for more detailed information.
- Share your lists with anyone to collaborate on them together. Perfect for shopping lists with your other half.
- All of your lists are synced to each of your iOS devices.
- Flexible lists, you can create a list with sales tax automatically applied, use checkboxes or do neither of those to keep it simple.
- Leverages all of iOS' platform technologies such as drag and drop, keyboard support, dynamic support and more.
* Sales tax is available in the United States only.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.