What is it about?
Using our home app, you can
App Store Description
Using our home app, you can
1) Find a Doctor – Ability to look up all the doctors in our network by geo location and zip code w/ contact capability and user-friendly search w/ list view and map view. The app lists by all our locations including the Network locations, with Google map integration. Location detail page is integrated into “Find a Doctor”. Users can view services provided at each location, and directions with Google maps
• Doctor Profile – Summary of Doctor profile (from School of Medicine’s CAP profile system) including Doctor’s all available locations, specialties, services provided, conditions treated, board certifications and publications.
2) MyChart – Stanford Children's patients and families can manage their MyChart health account and securely access test results, mail their doctors and health information.
3) Call For Appointment – Easy access to clinics and services with ability to call for appointment with integrated calling number capability
4) Pay Your Bill - The Online Billing Manager makes your billing and payment process simple and convenient. You can make a payment on a bill without logging into MyChart or having a MyChart account.
5) Navigate The Hospital – Static way finding and navigation inside the hospital with access to maps and locations on each floor.
6) Attend a Class – Comprehensive classes and online video libraries to enhance the lives of parents, children and caregivers
7) Hospital Art – Promoting patient engagement with
Incrediball - A journey through Stanford,
Cafe Mural -Iconic photo-montage of Stanford imagery and
Eco Mural Animals from various ecosystems throughout California
8) SpellBound Interactive Mural - The SpellBound app provides a real life / augmented reality experience of the eco system animals when viewed through the Eco mural located at the main hospital
9) Grubhub On-site Food Ordering & Pick-Up – Using GrubHub App you can order food at Harvest Cafe at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital
10) Learn More – Learn more about StanfordChildren’s.org
11) Our Blog – Promotes Patient and Family engagement. At Stanford Children’s Health, we’re improving lives every day. Read our stories and ideas for making yours a healthier, happy life.
12) Patient Health Education – Comprehensive Information on Children’s Health Conditions
Other functionality available within the home app
• Personalize - Settings in the app menu allows the user to customize the apps according to their needs and preferences. The custom settings will enable our users to select only the “Stanford Children’s” apps they need and remove the ones that are not needed as well as re-ordering the apps
• Push Notifications and Geo Fence Capability – this feature enables custom notifications sent to patients and families, reminders from MyChart etc. including greeting when they arrive at a hospital or a clinic based on the geo location. Our mobile app will detect and send messages when you arrive at Packard Hospital.
Integration with HealthKit allows Stanford Children’s MyChart for iOS to collect data, such as daily steps walked, calorie intake, blood pressure, blood glucose, temperature from “Health” app and incorporate it into a patient's medical record, providing complete picture of the patient's health. When a clinician orders a flow sheet to collect the information needed, the patient can authorize the Health app to share the data with MyChart. Shared data can come from any HealthKit-enabled app and moves automatically from the app to Health and then into MyChart where it is sent back to the clinician. Data collected from Health can be used in many ways to help manage various patient populations.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.