What is it about?
App Store Description
By downloading the Stoughton Credit Union Mobile App, you consent to the installation of the app and any future updates or upgrades. You may withdraw your consent at any time by deleting or uninstalling the app from you device. It will require your permission to use the following on your phone:
• Location Services - Allows the app to use your device’s GPS to find the nearest branch or ATM
• Contacts - Allows you to create new INTERAC® e-Transfer recipients by selecting from your device contacts.
• Take Pictures and Video - Used for the Deposit Anywhere™ mobile cheque deposit feature
With the Stoughton CU Mobile App you can now get fast, secure, and easy access to your account - anytime, anywhere. View your account balance, pay bills, and transfer money all from the palm of your hand.
• Check account balances
• Deposit Anywhere™
• View transaction history
• Transfer funds between Stoughton Credit Union accounts
• Send INTERAC e-Transfers
• Pay bills now or set up payments for the future
• Locate branches and ATMs with the GPS locator
• Improved multi-tasking
• Ability to setup and change your password and security questions.
• Free download
• Full compatibility with iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
• Easy to understand
• Easy to navigate
• No new passwords or security questions to remember – all account login and access information is the same as your Online Banking information
• The unique QuickView feature allows you instant access to your accounts, without having to log in
There is no charge for the app but mobile data downloading and Internet charges may apply. Check your mobile phone provider for details.
To use the Stoughton CU Mobile App, you must be registered for Stoughton CU Online Banking. Simply sign in to the Stoughton CU Mobile App exactly as you would sign in to Online Banking. If you are not yet enrolled for Online Banking, call 1-306-457-2443 or see an In Branch Teller.
PLEASE NOTE: Use of the Mobile App is subject to the terms and conditions found in the Electronic Services Agreement. While the Mobile App employs strict security measures, in order to achieve maximum protection, you are also encouraged to review your security obligations as outlined in the above mentioned accounts agreement.
For more information about the new Stoughton CU Mobile App, visit https://www.stoughtoncu.com
iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries. Apple Inc. is not a sponsor or participant of Mobile Banking for Stoughton Credit Union.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.