Breathe in and out. With Stress Guide, you will place your finger on your iPhone’s camera lens and begin the breathing exercise. This will measure your stress level and will only take one minute. Just keep your finger in place and continue inhaling and exhaling.
Obtain your results. Once you finish the breathing exercise you can quickly see the results. Are you stressed or are you calm? You can then view your stress index and resistance and obtain details for your pulse, breathing, heart rate, and more. You can also check out a full analysis of your measurement.
Read helpful information. The app provides a useful graph and informative article to give you more insight into the workings of stress and how it can affect you.
What is it about?
Stress Guide is easy to use, informative, and handy for monitoring your stress level throughout the day. Whether you need these details for medical reasons or just want to keep an eye on your stress level, this is a terrific tool.
For those who...
- Must monitor their stress for medical reasons
- Want to measure their stress level throughout the day
Not for those who...
- Have no reason or desire to monitor their stress level
- Prefer their current stress measurement tool
Why we love it
If you want or need to check your stress levels throughout the day, then Stress Guide is the perfect tool.
App Store Description
KENKOU Stress Guide is your personal stress detection and management app.
"It's important to know your limits when it comes to stress to avoid more serious health effects." - National Institute of Mental Health
Developed by stress experts, the app measures and analyzes your daily stress level with the iPhone camera and gives you personalized tips on how to cope with stress.
Stress Guide is the most innovative and precise tool to manage your emotional and physical Stress Level and to detect the Stress Mode you are in.
We use the proven methods of cardiac psychology to detect and analyse your pulsewaves to give you a feedback on how stress is influencing your body.
+ Unlimted measurements
+ Instant stress measurement with the iPhone camera and instant analysis
+ Get feedback on how your body reacts to stress
+ Measurement of your heart rate variability while your heart is following your breathing
+ Get more insights of your cardiovascular system also as a pdf
+ Biofeedback for your health
Enjoy measurement of your stress levels while you are breathing and see how your heart follows your breath.
Get a quick feedback with the Stress Compass, giving you a good alignment of how stressed you are.
It empowers you to get better at stress in your everyday life.
Track your stress levels, view your personal analysis and find instant relief in a single application!
MEASURE AND UNDERSTAND YOU STRESS PATTERNS
- Instantly measure your stress level and your bodily reactions.*
- Easily track your stress levels day by day – wherever you are.
- View a detailed analysis based on your vital signs.**
- Get personalized tips on how to improve.
YOUR LONG-TERM BENEFITS
- Enables you to manage your daily stress
- Improves your de-stress skills
- Enhances your self-awareness
- Internalizes coping strategies
- Provides you with guidance and relief
- Offers customized solutions based on your vital signs and activities
- Increases your health and overall well-being
- It’s incredibly easy! just put your finger onto the iPhone camera lense and breathe.
- The KENKOU Stress Guide processes hundreds of images per second and analyzes your pulse wave.
- This scientific method is called lightcardiography and our cutting-edge solution provides an accuracy above medical standards.
The KENKOU APP provides a detailed analysis of what’s going on in your cardiovascular system. This includes:
- Current stress state
- Adaptability & stress index
- Stress peaks
- Pulse & breathing
- Biological age
- Heart rate variability
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT:
OR CONNECT WITH US VIA SOCIAL MEDIA: