Breathe in and out. With Stress Guide, you will place your finger on your iPhone’s camera lens and begin the breathing exercise. This will measure your stress level and will only take one minute. Just keep your finger in place and continue inhaling and exhaling.
Obtain your results. Once you finish the breathing exercise you can quickly see the results. Are you stressed or are you calm? You can then view your stress index and resistance and obtain details for your pulse, breathing, heart rate, and more. You can also check out a full analysis of your measurement.
Read helpful information. The app provides a useful graph and informative article to give you more insight into the workings of stress and how it can affect you.
What is it about?
Stress Guide is easy to use, informative, and handy for monitoring your stress level throughout the day. Whether you need these details for medical reasons or just want to keep an eye on your stress level, this is a terrific tool.
For those who...
- Must monitor their stress for medical reasons
- Want to measure their stress level throughout the day
Not for those who...
- Have no reason or desire to monitor their stress level
- Prefer their current stress measurement tool
Why we love it
If you want or need to check your stress levels throughout the day, then Stress Guide is the perfect tool.
App Store Description
Stress Guide is the simplest way of measuring & reducing your stress level. It will help you to understand stress and to improve your health with relaxation techniques.
Because stress is serious health threat.
Our App Stress Guide offers you the following benefits:
Detect & reduce your stress: Measure your stress and heart rate variability ( HRV )with your iPhone camera. No extra hardware needed.
Guided breathing exercises for analyzing your stress defense Custom-tailored advice for reducing stress
The Kenkou Stress Guide was developed together with Germany's leading heart experts. It transforms your iPhone into your No. 1 stress coach.
--- This is your Stress Guide
No need for extra Hardware. With the Kenkou Stress Guide, you can measure your heart rate anywhere, anytime. Just put your finger on the camera lens of your iPhone and Stress Guide will measure your heart rate. Afterwards it analyzes your data and helps you, reducing your stress and improving the health of your heart.
+ medical backed measurement of your stress level
+ Evaluation of your stress data over the past 4 weeks
+ Stress analysis reports and additional advice (Also available as a pdf)
+ Determination of your biological age
+ Measurement of your cardiovascular system and heart rate variability
To ensure the accuracy of our measurements, we are working together with Germany’s leading heart experts, stress scholars, and bioinformatics.
Our technology also convinced the German health ministry and health minister Jens Spahn at the “Innovation Meets Policy” event.
--- What Stress Guide does for you
Detect stress & understand it
* Identify stress with an exact measurement of your stress level
* Learn about your stress defense
* Categorization of your stress level in easy to understand categories: Calm, Exhausted, Stressed and Excited
* Detect situations causing stress
--- Prevent stress diseases
* Supports you cultivating healthy habits
* Improving your stress defense
* Custom-made solutions for your health
--- Strengthen your heart
* Easy to use advice bolstering your heart
* Innovative measurement technology combining heart rate and breathing patterns
* Improve health and overall wellbeing
--- Evaluate your stress data
* A vivid overview of the development of your stress data
* Track your progress
--- Stress expert in your pocket
* Constant updating of the technology to the latest state of research
* Exclusive advice from leading stress scholars
For more information visit:
or follow us:
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.