Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
Swyx Mobile supports Siri commands
App Store Description
We have heard your wish and now offer you the possibility to write messages to your colleagues with Swyx Mobile. This requires a SwyxWare on the server higher than version 12.10. If you like our new feature, we would be very happy about a positive rating in the App Store. Have fun chatting and
STAY FLEXIBLE – WITH SWYX MOBILE
One decisive advantage of Swyx Mobile is being reachable under one single phone number. This means you can be reached at one single business number, no matter whether you are using a smartphone or a fixed phone. When using the Swyx App to make outgoing calls, your office number is displayed to the callee. Moreover, you can flexibly define call forwarding rules in the VoIP software from Swyx, thereby exercising a high level of control over your availability.
- Voice communication in HD audio quality
- Navigating through contacts, favourites, call journal
- Starting calls via direct input, or by using the phone book, call journal and favourites
- Call management (connect, forward, mute, hold and toggle)
- Number suppression for calls, name resolution for numbers
- Voicemail support with Message Waiting Indicator (MWI)
- Contact management and telephone book with search function
- Creation of a favourites list for contacts
- Call protocols (incoming, outgoing, missed calls)
- HD conferences, user-initiated ad-hoc 3-party conferences
- Call forwarding for all calls or if the user is not answering, busy or logged out
- Presence and profile management (setting manual presence status and status message)
- Push Notification Support
- Optimized for iPad
- iPhone or iPad with iOS 10 (or higher)
- SwyxWare 12.10 on server (or higher) with push notification service correctly installed and running
- Apple requires the use of TLS 1.2 for apps uploaded to the App Store. TLS 1.2 is enabled by default on Windows Server 2012, only. If your SwyxWare is running on a Windows system prior to Windows Server 2012 (e.g. Windows Server 2008 R2) you need to manually enable the use of TLS 1.2 on your server (https://www.swyx.com/support/ssdb.html?kbid=kb4894)
- Don't use on SwyxWare lower than 12.10. For these please use the legacy app 'Swyx Mobile 2019' from App Store.
- No proper error notification when a new password doesn't meet the complexity requirements defined by the server
- Own user state is wrong if "SIP device" is not selected as "Login Device" for the user (needs to be set up by your admin)
- This Swyx app cannot be used with a Swyxware Advance / DeutschlandLAN Swyx server
- The use of h/w buttons of Jabra Stealth devices is not supported by Jabra, yet
- Non-login-relevant user settings are not transferred with easy transit mechanism from the app “Swyx Mobile 2019” (version 2.x) to “Swyx Mobile” (version 3.x)
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.